|Item weight||0.05 Kilograms|
|Is Assembly Required?||No|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Microplane 40001 Stainless Steel Zester|
Microplane 40001 Zester Grater All Stainless Original Blade for zesting Citrus and Grating Cheese
- Ultra sharp Made in USA blades: Microplate uses Photo-Etched technology to make Ultra sharp grating blades right here in America!
- Zest citrus: the blade is designed with a specific tooth set that takes the flavorful rind directly off the citrus fruit, while leaving behind the bitter white pith. Zest adds flavor to vinaigrettes, stir fries, salads, and baked goods!
- Grate cheese: grate Parmesan into fluffy mounds that melt quickly and look beautiful when treating yourself of family to Rustic bowls of pasta. Sprinkle fresh Parmesan over eggs, salads, or any dish for a burst of flavor.
- Surgical grade stainless Steel: This material stays rust-free and maintains sharpness over time. True stainless Steel is magnetic, so this item can be hung on your magnetic knife strip. The zester/grater comes with a protective cover for storing.
- Dishwasher safe: The tool is easy to clean, Simply rinse Immediately after use. Use a kitchen brush on the underside of the blade to clean out tough to reach particles. The zester/grater can also be placed in the dishwasher.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A true American original, this zester is what made Microplane a must have amongst professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts. The iconic long and narrow, rasp-style design originated in the woodshop. This zester/grater is perfect for zesting lemon, limes and other citrus as well as grating parmesan and other hard cheeses. Other uses include grating whole spices, ginger, and garlic.
From the manufacturer
25 Years Since the Inception of the Rasp Style Zester Grater
Twenty five years ago the Microplane Zester Grater was born. This slim line 40001 rasp style zester grater was born in the woodshop and brought to the kitchen. After making an orange cake, a key customer asked us if we could repackae our wood rasp into a zester grater because it made the perfect zest. Since then the Microplane grater zesters have taken the category by storm. This original classic zester doesn't have a handle, but it is the most used zester for chefs. The stainless blade is made in the USA. The original classic zester is 100% stainless, dishwasher safe.
With a little Zest! Zesting citrus is a great way to add flavor without calories. Use citrus zest, garlic and ginger to make detox teas, and wonderfully flavored meals.
With Orange Zest
Easy to Hold!
Grate, Grind, Mince or Zest These Foods!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
In addition, the company chose to place stickers on the microplane itself which if improperly removed leave glue residue that may contaminate food. It took me a good half hour at least to clean the residue off, which isn't acceptable for something that is of this price and supposed quality.
The plane is rather unwieldy on its own. I can't recommend this product for this price, it is absolute robbery.
Comes with protective cover
As expected works great
Has none of the bulk off a zester with a handle
Ideal for adding to a tool roll
Total faith in this. Love to use it. Utterly recommended.
I have also used it on garlic and hard cheese with good results, and it cleans up with no fuss.
A foodies dream present as it makes cooking less stressful if you have the right tools for the job. Definitely will recommend.