|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 3.33 x 2.54 cm; 56.7 Grams|
|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|
|Item Weight||56.7 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.14 delivery
Microplane Premium Zester Grater, Red
- Effortless grating for superior results
- Foods are precisely cut without ripping or tearing
- Anti-scratch rubber feet for stability
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Micro plane zester grates even the hardest Parmesan Reggiano as well as other hard cheeses into fine lacy wisps. Ideal for topping your favourite spaghetti and meatballs or a Caesar salad. It's also wonderful for effortless citrus zesting to add natural flavours to a lemon crème Brule or a basic vinaigrette
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
ステンレス部分もmade in ｕｓａじゃなかった。
Reviewed in Japan on 5 September 2018
ステンレス部分もmade in ｕｓａじゃなかった。
I have to say my experience with the Microplane has been the total opposite. I have tested it with both soft and hard cheeses, garlic, ginger and lemons and each glide across the blade with minimal effort. The blade doesn't actually feel super sharp to the touch but grates very easy so this is a credit to the unique design of the Microplane which is what really sets it apart from others. It also feels very sturdy when you're grating so you're not trying to balance the weight of the cheese with the handling of the grater, which makes it even more safe to use. Cleaning is also very easy, just wipe downwards along the blade rinse under warm water and it will be clean.
It really is the Gold Standard and is worth spending a little extra on, even if only to save you grating your thumb!
The first reason why I keep buying them is because you won't find anywhere write "Made in Chine" all model use the same made in USA blade despite on the little sticker you can read assembled in Mexico and second they're made for last.
Microplane has now 5 main lines: Professional, Premium classic, Elite, Home, Gourmet
Across all models designs and options differ:
- Professional is similar to many graters, the plate and the handle are all made in stainless steel.
- Premium classic series has that long lean body that everyone recognizes easily as Microplane design, stainless steel blade and plastic/rubber body.
- Gourmet series: looks sleek and offers ample grating and shaving surface, soft-touch handles, plus non slip rubber ends.
- Home Series: The body and handle is made of plastic only the paddle is metal, the quality of the blades is always the same but overall the item looks less profession and more for normal home cooking.
- Elite Series: includes a transparent cover that doubles as a grating catch feature and measuring cup. When positioned underneath the grater, the dual-purpose cover/measuring cup allows chefs and home cooks to conveniently zest citrus and grate a wide range of ingredients with more control and precision.
All series come with small rubber feet in order to give more control preventing accidental slips while grating, they also protect the surfaces and bowls.
In my opinion the purchase should be based always on what you expect want from the item you're buying.
Sturdiness: 1. Professional, 2. Elite, 3. Gourmet / Premium 4. Home.
Design : 1. Elite, 2. Professional 3. Gourmet 4. Premium 4. Home
Blades: 1. Professional, Gourmet, Premium, 2 Home and elite.
To say is that you can buy as optional the slider attachment, this one will keep your hands safely away from blades while grating.
The attachment is available only for the: Home, Professional and Gourmet series.
The very last thing to say is that you can still buy the Classic Zester on amazon Mod. 40020 this one as been discontinued, doesn't have rubber feets and reviews states that the plastic is made off is not sturdy as the premium series.