|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 3.33 x 2.54 cm; 117.93 Grams|
|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|
|Item Weight||118 g|
Microplane Premium Zester Grater, Turquoise
|Price:||+ $8.11 Delivery|
- Effortless grating for superior results
- Foods are precisely cut without ripping or tearing
- Anti-scratch rubber feet for stability
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Micro plane zester grates even the hardest Parmesan Reggiano as well as other hard cheeses into fine lacy wisps. Ideal for topping your favourite spaghetti and meatballs or a Caesar salad. It's also wonderful for effortless citrus zesting to add natural flavours to a lemon crème Brule or a basic vinaigrette
From the manufacturer
Microplane Premium Classic Zester Graters
A versatile must-have tool for the kitchen!
This tool is normally used to grate citrus for perfect lemon, lime, and orange zests or to create pillowy mounds of parmesan cheese. However, it is also a great tool for grating spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, and even chilies into fresh ground powders. If your dish requires fresh grated ginger or garlic, this tool will do that job as well. Customers have let us know that they even use this tool to remove burnt edges from cookies and bread. What will you use it for?
What is the difference between Original Classic and Premium Classic?
The Premium Classic Zester Grater by Microplane provides a soft touch handle, instead of hard plastic. In addition this line provides a choice of handle colors. You can expect the same grating or zesting experience with either tool.
Why is Sharper Better?
- Food is grated or zested without ripping or tearing which improves the look of the final dish
- Food is grated or zested without bruising which improves flavor and aroma
- Less pressure is required while grating - making the task faster and more efficient
What makes Microplane so sharp?
Do Chef's use Microplane?
- The Microplane is the standard for sharp, efficient grating and zesting in both home and professional kitchens - just ask any chef if they use a Microplane! Dining out anywhere will usually lead to a Microplane sighting.
Photo-etching and surgical grade stainless steel
Microplane began using this signature technology in the 1990's. Most tools use stamped or cut metal. Photo-etching creates a much finer point, which means your Microplane digs in and performs better.
Made in USA blades
The photo-etching process takes place in Russellville, Arkansas; the grating blades for zesters are all made in USA.