|Item weight||44.1 Pounds|
|Is Assembly Required?||Yes|
|Included Components||Divider Panel, Midwest Life Stages Folding Metal Dog Crate|
Large Dog Crate | Midwest Life Stages Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crate | Divider Panel, Floor Protecting Feet, Leak-Proof Dog Tray | 42L x 28W x 31H Inches, Large Dog Breed
- Double door folding metal dog crate, Life Stages measures 42L x 28W x 31H inches & is suitable for large dog breeds
- Versatile 2-door dog crate includes a FREE divider panel, durable dog tray, carrying handle, "roller" feet to protect floors & a "MidWest Quality Guarantee" 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty. Note, we manufacture the iCrate and the Life Stages Dog Crate. The main difference is the Life Stages is made of heavier gauge steel and has a tighter wire mesh making it stronger than iCrate
- Two heavy duty slide-bolt latches (per door) securely lock dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home
- Easy assembly & portable dog crate | Sets up in seconds w/ no tools required for assembly & dog crate folds flat for convenient storage or travel
- Durable design creates a safe place for your pet while you're away & provides for your dog's instinctual "den" instincts. Patented rounded corner clips greatly reduce possible sharp-points your dog's crate for a safer experience for you & your dog
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Two doors for easy access to your pet inside either thru the traditional front door or from the side with the second door. The dog crate comes to you equipped with every feature you can think of: a composite plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident; plastic carrying handle to move the dog crate from one location to another comfortably; safe and secure slide bolt latches for the safety and security of the pet inside and the furniture on the outside; and most importantly a FREE divider panel for use while your puppy is still growing up.
For Pets that are within the following weight range: Model Number: 1622DD - 2-10 lbs. Model Number: 1624DD - 11-25 lbs. Model Number: 1630DD - 26-40 lbs. Model Number: 1636DD - 41-71 lbs. Model Number: 1642DD - 71-90 lbs.Model Number: 1648DD - 91-110 lbs.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
If you found my review helpful please click yes on the button below I really appreciate your support for that I intend to leave reviews to help others make decisions prior to purchase taste upon my recommendations or disclosure and I utilize your reviews to help me with my purchases as well. my reviews are honest factual and accurate thank you
I have owned a Midwest, 3-Door, 36" long crate for 12 years, so I knew what I was getting when I found this deal.
It was super easy to unfold and pop together and fold down flat again.
One door is enough.
The tray was less slippery than my older model.
It didn't come with a plastic clip-on carry-handle for when it is folded flat, like my bigger crate has, but because it is smaller, it can be carried using the cage wires easy enough.
Once you get the divider out the crate is easy to unclog and fold for travel. Clips together and has carry handles.
In the pic there is no divider. I will put it back in today as my puppy is not yet big enough for the whole crate.
5 stars because I find no fault with this crate. I am very happy with the purchase. I paid for this crate so this is an honest opinion.