- Product Dimensions: 76.2 x 48.3 x 53.3 cm ; 8.62 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 8.9 Kg
- Item Model Number: B000QFWCK0
- ASIN: B000QFWCK0
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 24,067 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,944 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Dog Crate | Midwest ICrate 30 Inch Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crate w/Divider Panel, Floor Protecting Feet & Leak Proof Dog Tray | 30L x 19W x 21H Inches, Medium Dog Breed, Black
- ICrate the 'All Inclusive Dog Crate' includes free divider panel, durable dog tray, carrying handle, 4 'roller' feet to protect floors & midwest quality guarantee 1 year warranty
- Medium double door folding dog crate ideal for dog breeds w/ adult weight of 26 to 40 pounds, convenient divider panel allows crate to expand as your dog grows, icrate measures 30 length x 19 width x 21 height inches
- Your dog's home while you're away from home: Durable design creates a safe place for your pet while you're away & caters to your dog’s natural “den” instincts
- Safe & Secure Home: Heavy duty slide bolt latch firmly locks dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their dog crate
- Easy assembly & portable design: Sets up in seconds w/ no tools required for assembly & folds flat for convenient storage or travel, roller feet protect hardwoods, make repositioning easy
Size: 30-Inch w/ Divider | Style: Double Door
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The "all inclusive" Double Door iCrate, folding metal dog crate by MidWest Homes for Pets includes all of the features you will need to provide a convenient, safe & secure pet home for your best friend. This metal dog crate includes a free divider panel allowing you to adjust the size of the dog crate while your dog is still growing, a plastic leak-proof pan for easy clean-up in the event of an accident, a strong plastic carrying handle for easy portability & rubber "roller" feet on the bottom of the crate to protect your floors inside the home. MidWest iCrates also feature our patented side clips which reinforce the dog crate & reduce possible sharp points ensuring a safe experience for you and your pet. The iCrate Double Door metal dog crate configuration (with front & side door access) allows you to situate the dog crate to best fit your floor plan & folds down for convenient storage. Black electro-coated finish - attractive, non-toxic, last-lasting, rust-resistant finish keeps your crate looking like new. The 30" iCrate (model 1530DD) measures 30L x 19W x 21H inches & is suitable for "medium" dog breeds weighing 26 - 40 pounds. **Please note the term "medium dog" is subjective. For the best fit, we advise that you check the measurements of the actual dog crate against your dog's adult weight & measurements. Your dog should be able to comfortably sit upright, lay down & easily turn-around inside the dog crate. When in doubt we suggest you purchase the larger crate option. Always supervise your dog when introducing them to their dog crate & remove all collars, leashes, apparel & harnesses when using the dog crate. We at MidWest Homes for Pets understand that your dog is a part of your family & that's why we ensure our dog crates are manufactured with the highest quality control standards creating a safe home for your pet that you can feel confident with. MidWest Homes for Pets stands behind the quality of our products with our "MidWest Quality Guarantee" 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. If you have any questions about our dog crates our customer service department would be glad to help you, available 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday. Mesh 1.5 inches x 5 inches.
From the manufacturer
A Trusted Top-Seller from MidWest Homes for Pets
iCrate double-door dog crates by MidWest Homes for Pets are the Inclusive Home Training System designed completely around the safety, security, and comfort of your dog. Features include safe and secure slide-bolt latches, rounded corners, a durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish, and a removable, washable plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident. The fold and carry design means iCrate sets up easily in seconds without the need for tools. iCrate easily folds down to a portable size for suitcase-style carrying and includes plastic carrying handles to move the folded crate from one location to another comfortably. iCrate also comes with a free divider panel for use while your puppy is growing. Simply choose the size of crate that your dog will need when it reaches its full adult size. The divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area while your puppy grows, keeping the living space small enough to reduce the chance of your puppy eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other. iCrate double door dog crates carry a one-year limited warranty and support from MidWest’s award-winning customer service team.
Rounded corners and safe and secure slide-bolt latches for your pet’s protection.
Fold and Carry
Sets up and folds down in seconds with no tools required! Easy-to-attach plastic handles make it easy to transport the folded crate.
Pan Stop keeps easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean plastic pan in place.
Includes Divider Panel
The Brand That Stands for Something More
Quality product is what built our brand starting 90 years ago. It’s the foundation of our business. A commitment ongoing, industry-leading quality assurance practices and procedures is what sustains our brand.
We set ourselves apart from our competitors through our relationship among our research and design department, our quality assurance and testing lab, our customer service team, and our production facilities.
This ensures that the pets who use our products are given the the best, most innovative, and safest homes and products on the market.
- Each MidWest product undergoes rigorous product testing from the product design phase and throughout the lifespan of the product line.
- Our tests follow detailed procedures and evaluation methods and are designed to meet the highest of standards.
- Our Customer Service team is ready to assist you!
From Puppy Training. ..
To a Home for Life!
A crate provides a personal, den-like space for your dog to call his own, and it also helps with housebreaking, potty training, and reducing unwanted behaviors like chewing and barking. Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches its’ full, adult size, large enough to stand up without having to hunch and to lie down with legs outstretched. However, don't buy a crate that is too large -- it won’t provide the feeling of safety and security that a dog enjoys in a properly-sized crate.
While your dog is a puppy, the crate may be too big, leading him to eliminate in one end then go to the other end to sleep; divider panels are designed to solve this problem!
- Use our size-breed chart to determine the appropriate size crate for your breed.
- Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches his adult size.
- Use the divider panel to adjust the length of living area as your puppy grows.
- Acquaint your puppy with his new home. Start from early puppyhood and have your puppy sleep and rest in his home. He will begin to seek security and comfort inside his little 'dog room.'
- Be gentle. Encourage your puppy to go into his home. Don’t force him!
- Once he is comfortable with his home, simply restrain him at the door with the door, praising him lavishly. Soon he will be secure in his home with the door closed.
- Understand that little puppies need to 'go' about every 2-4 hours. On a schedule, (such as after feeding, before bedtime, first thing in morning) let your puppy out, teach him the route to the door, praise him at the door and take him out to the part of the yard you want him to use. Very quickly you are teaching him an elimination schedule that will stay with him for the rest of his life.
- Supervise your pup anytime he is free in your home. Supervision is what allows you to direct behavior.
- Never punish your pup by putting or forcing him into his home. Your pup’s home should be his secure place, it should not be associated with punishment, fear, or anything negative.
- Visit midwesthomes4pets website for additional information on crate training and housebreaking.
|QuietTime Pet Beds||Steel Pet Gates||Exercise Pens||QuietTime Crate Covers||Snap'y Fit Bowls|
|The Perfect Accessories for Your Crate!||Ideal for Use in Crates, Carriers, Dog House, Vehicles||Keeps Pets in a Good Place||Attach to a Crate For Extra Space & Room to Exercise or Use Alone||Provides the Privacy, Security and Comfort that Dogs Instinctively Need and Desire||Bracket Attaches to Crate and Holds Bowl in Place|
|Ultra-soft Synthetic Sheepskin or Plush Fur||Strong & Durable Steel Frame Construction||Easy to Set Up -- No Tools Required||Hook & Loop Tabs Hold Cover Neatly in Place While Allowing Access to End & Side Doors on 1, 2 or 3 Door Crates||Locks Securely to Reduce Water and Food Spills in Pet's Living Area|
|Comfortable Polyester-Filled Bolsters||Pressure Mounts for Easy Installation||Folds Flat for Convenient Storage||Made from Durable Easy Care Washer and Dryer Safe 100% Polyester||Rust Resistant Brushed Stainless Steel Bowl|
|Machine Washable||One-Handed, Safe & Secure Spring-Loaded Latch||Configure as a Square or Octagon||Allows Access to the Slide-out Plastic Pan in Your Crate for Easy Removal and Cleaning||Available in 10 oz., 20 oz., 4 and 8 Fl. Cup (1 & 2 QT) Sizes|
|19 inch Wide Door Swings in Either Direction for Easy Walk Through||Perfect for Indoor or Outdoor Use||Bracket Allows for Easy Removal|
|Textured Graphite or Smooth White Finish|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
First of all, NO, this is not "heavy duty". For $100 what did you expect. That said! I have a Siberian Husky and they are notorious for destruction and escaping. So, I went to the dollar store and spent $3 on zip ties and I used a total of 60 zip ties on this crate. NOW is the HEAVY DUTY. No freakin' way he is getting out of it. It's been a week and after trying for the first day or two, he's stopped. It's nearly impossible to get out of all those zip ties. Do I care that it won't collapse for travel now? Nope. Not one bit. I never intended it for travel and for that price, I'm willing to sacrifice that.
That is my advice for you. Get zip ties and tie the s*** out of it. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
It doesn't make a loud metal noise when you open/close the doors. Quite light weight (mine is 22inch). Very pleased with this purchase.
Well made with no nasty sharp edges and has put up with some chewing by its occupant, a Lab puppy.
The two door arrangement gives flexibility of deployment and it folds easily for storage if required. It comes with a divider that allows the crate to be sized for a growing dog to ensure optimum size for the animal's development.
The only negative to date, and it is not enough to deduct a star, is that the metal hook for securing it when folded is next to the side door and has been a magnet for the dog to worry it and try and chew on it, when outside the crate. The hook has not been damaged by this worrying, but it is quite distracting and annoying and of-course, trying to stop the puppy chewing it just reinforces that he wants to chew it more than anything else in the world!
That said, this crate has proved really useful and the dog loves it as his little 'den'.
I am frightened to think what would have happened if he had been home alone in the crate.
AVOID, check the size of the mesh and buy a crate that is safe for your dog.