Xmilpax Military Outdoor Gear Travel Duffle Bag Bug-Out Bag Tactical Multi-Functional Weekend Bag Camping Backpack MOLLE Compatible.
|Price:||+ $35.75 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ This military style bag has dual function as duffel and backpack, built from high density, water-proof 600D Polyester fabric. 56 liters total capacity.
- ✅ Versatile capacity can be used as a travel bag, luggage bag, sports bag, work bag, bug-out bag, get home bag, camping backpack or for storage. With 3 reinforced grab handles(one on top and one on each end), stowable padded backpack straps and detachable over-the-shoulder strap, ideal for your use in anywhere and anytime.
- ✅ This travel duffel pack features a large padded main compartment with two collapsible zippered padded dividers as well as a quick-release cinch belt for securing larger items. Two internal mesh pockets provide storage for valuables or small items. MOLLE webbing in top and sides for attaching gear and/or pouches.
- ✅ One pocket on top. One pocket on each side with two mesh pockets built in for loose items storage and easy access. Top grab handle wrapped with soft neoprene fabric for comfortable use.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION AND WARRANTY: We provide a 90days Warranty on duffle bag. If this product fails we will provide a repair, replacement, or refund at no cost to you.Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Capacity: 56 L
Material: Rugged 600D high density polyester construction with vinyl backing, durable, wear-resisting, scratch resistant, waterproof.
Dimensions: 26'' L x 13" W x 11" H
Weight: 3.75 LB
1. Exterior: One lockable zipper closure pocket on top. One zipper closure pocket on front and one on back side with 2 mesh pockets built inside for small and loose items.
3 reinforced grab handles (one with neoprene wrapped on top and one on each end). Zipper closure sleeve in backside for stowing backpack straps if you use it as duffle bag.
2. Interior : Dual zippered main compartment could be divided as 3 sections with two padded zippered dividers for more better organizing your gear. One cinch belt in the middle section to secure your items.
3.This bugout bag have thick foam padded in 4 sides and bottom of main compartments to protect your gear well.
4. Multipurpose: this duffle bag can be used as a travel bag, backpack or as a shoulder bag, camera bag.
5. Non-slip pad in over-the-shoulder strap.
6. Ideal Use: Military tactical gear, travel, Camping, Sports, etc.
|5 star 56% (56%)||56%|
|4 star 34% (34%)||34%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Now the Xmilpax bag; like I said, it’s a faithful knockoff of the Xmilpax….. but…. to save money, the fabric isn’t close to as tough as the Fliegerduffel and I suspect the webbing, stitching and zippers aren’t either.
But – the Xmilpax is less than half the price and honestly, it’s exceptional for the money. Unless you hike with rocks in it, try to tear it on barbed wire, etc, it’s going to be just fine.
But Wait! There’s More! The Xmilpax contains the (very useful) zippered interior compartments which the Fliegerduffel doesn’t have.
Bottom line, if you are going to lug bulky, heavy equipment around every day for years to come, get the Fliegerduffel. For The Rest of Us, the Xmilpax will be just great.
I am delighted that I purchased it, just in case the Covid-19 pandemic turns into the Zombie Apocalypse.
When I bought it, it was $29.99 and I took a gamble on it being so cheap... and I got LUCKY!
THIS BAG IS AMAZING.
It's extremely sturdy and has many features. This can be a duffle bag, backpack (with hideaway straps), and a shoulder bag. For compartments - on the outside, there's a top middle zippered pocket under the middle handle and two large zipper compartments that span the length of the bag on both left and right sides. The inside of the bag has one main compartment with two foldable sectional dividers (not removable) you can put up by zipper - this allows you to have 1, 2 or 3 sections in your main compartment. The flap that opens up the bag has an upper and lower zipper section as well.
Overall would 100% buy this bag again!
I have a separate bag for my rope which is just what I wanted. Now everything
is well organized. I'm glad I chose this particular one for my gear.