|Package Dimensions||71.88 x 21.84 x 20.83 cm; 7.12 Kilograms|
Milliard Truck Tent | Standard 6.5ft Bed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY- Setup is simple and quick with our clear instruction manual, and the carry case makes travel easy.
- COMFORTABLE- The sewn in floor means dirt from your truck bed won't get into the tent and a rainfly is included for use in wet conditions.
- PRIVATE - The mesh door and windows feature privacy shades so you can sleep in peace.
- UPGRADED - The superior ripstop grade material is super durable and long-lasting, plus the tent features a lantern hook and inside storage pocket to enhance your night out.
- SIZE - This tent is designed to fit a standard 6.5ft truck bed. Measure your bed with the tailgate closed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Milliard Truck Tent is the perfect accessory to upgrade your camping experience. The strong ripstop grade material is made to last through many many years of fun and adventure, and the simple setup means you can have your tent up in a snap.
The tent has a sewn in floor which goes over the bed of your truck, so say goodbye to dirt and mud, all is clean and cozy in the tent! The lantern hook makes it easy to add light and the interior storage pocket is a great place to store your wallet, books, phone, and other small accessories.
We added mesh ventilation screens on the door and windows so you can get all the fresh air you need, and privacy closures on the windows can be closed as well for more peace and quiet.
This tent fits any standard pickup truck with a bed measuring 6.5ft, including:
Ford F Series
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The low cost mattered to me, because I want to cut the flooring. That let met get access to the tool box in the bed of the truck. If I destroyed the tent then no big loss.
Amazing truck bed tent that is easy to put together, sturdy in inclement weather (camped in it on Oct 27-29, 2019) and with a Mr.Heater Lil Buddy it stayed 72 degrees in the tent the whole time. This tent is well worth the money.
Update: contacted manufacturer and they are sending me a replacement tent stick!! Highly recommend them!