- S -- US( 2 ), M -- US( 4), L -- US( 6 );Size information: S Bust: 35" Waist: 25"-42"; M: Bust: 37" Waist: 27"-44"; L: Bust: 39" Waist: 28"-45"
- Features: V Neck, 3 4 Sleeves, Button up, Stripe pattern, Smocked empire waist, Split high cut, A line silhouette, Fit and flare, flowy and flattering, Spring and Summer wear, hippy dresses
- Occasion: Party, Ball, Daily Wear, Beach, Travelling, Business Office, Picnic
- Care: Regular Fit Machine Washable Do Not Bleach
- Model Is In Size S model Measurements: Height: 175 cm/5'9", Bust: 85 cm/33", Waist: 61 cm/24", Hips: 93 cm/37"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
-I ordered a large solely based on the sizing chart on the top of the page - which is different from the one below with photos of the specific dresses. Pay more attention to the sizing chart with the photos.
-This dress buttons all the way up the front and because I am all legs the buttons only came about five or so inches from my crotch, so just be aware of that. The slit never flew open or felt provocative but had there been a great gust of wind, it would be possible.
-It's pretty low cut, so if that's not your thing, wear a tank-top or a bandeau. I ended up wearing a bandeau and it was still pretty low.
-The material on this dress is flowy and flattering. Though in bright light you could see my silhouette. I generally wear medium shirts and have a 36DD chest and the large had a lot of room left in it. I could have gotten away with a medium as far as the bust goes.
-The length of the dress seemed a little short to me, it hit right at my ankles. I am 5'7". I ended up wearing it with sandals because it was too short when I put on heels.
All in all, I was incredibly comfortable in this dress and would buy it in different patterns. I just wanted to post this because these are all questions I was asking as I looked at this dress!
The fabric is thin, the dark blue wasn't as big of an issue but may have needed a slip. The print is gorgeous, buttons lovely, and if I was a small woman I'd be in love with this dress. Another pro on the buttons is that the loops are a stretchy type loop material which makes it easier to fasten. I am so sad this dress doesn't fit well as it's hard to find a floral cut dress that doesn't look dowdy and this hits the mark for being lovely and fashionable.
I am 5'7" 150 lbs. Bra size 34D, jean size 10, shirt size med/large depending on the shirt.
My body type is thicker through the middle with average/smaller size arms and legs. I took a chance on the medium, because I felt like this type of dress would become shapeless and unflattering if it was too big. Medium fit me perfectly.
Hope this helps!
(the product description says Rayon..the label in my dress says Cotton)
1) I feel beautiful in this dress. Hubby couldn't keep starring & couldn't keep his hands off me (ha!), just put it on to make sure it fit & take this photo... my event isn't until next week, if that's any indication of how great this dress is on just the 'practice run' hehee.
2) I am very "busty" at the moment (not use to it & am the largest I have ever been so buying a dress for me is hit & miss... this was a Hit!!). Current Measurements: hips: 53 inches, bust: 45 inches, waste: 43 inches, upper arms: 15 inches.
I ordered an XXL. I was pleasantly surprised at how flowy & comfortable this dress is. Due to my hips always being so wide, I usually have a hard time with dresses.
3) I added the blue belt (matches the blue leaf ib the print) to the smallest part of my waste, which helps accentuate & show nice curves.
4) The buttons all the way down the front & tassle rope accent at a perfect addition to the look of the dress.