|Manufacturer||MILWAUKEE ELEC TOOL|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 20.32 x 10.16 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Model Number||2364-20|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Red / Black|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||2-way switching|
|Included Components||M12 Comp FLD Light|
|Item Weight||454 g|
Milwaukee 2364-20 M12 Rover 12 Volt Lithium Ion 1,000 Lumen 250W Replacement Compact Flood Light
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- MANY MOUNTING OPTIONS: A keyhole slot lets you hang this to nails. A spring-assisted hook folds out of the bottom to let you keep it secured to dimensional lumber. There are even magnets on the top that keep this stuck to metal siding.
- LONG RUNTIME: You will have up to 15 hours of continuous runtime with a 4 Amp Hour battery
- BRIGHT: This will shine up to 1,000 lumens at its highest setting, keeping large worksites illuminated when the rest of the lights are out
- IMPACT RESISTANT: The body and lens of this light are rated to survive up to a 3 meter drop. Take this with you to more rugged jobsites with minimal worry
- MULTIPLE LIGHTING MODES: You can alternate between high, medium, and low power modes to get either bright lighting or extended runtimes to suit your needs on the job
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No matter where you go, whether driving or on the job, you will benefit from having lights. There are few better lights out there than the Milwaukee M12 LED. It has up to 1,000 lumens of light with 250 halogen-equivalent-watts. Simply plug your M12 lithium ion battery into the back of the unit, then mount it almost anywhere. It has several options to keep this static to light your workspace without an assistant. Most unique is its set of magnets on the rear that can keep it stuck to 19 gauge metal or thicker. It also has a spring-assisted, pull-out hook that can keep it attached to wood that is up to 1 1/2 inches thick. Once attached, you can even rotate the light around to get the best illumination possible on your job. Even more convenience is found in the dual-button operation. The power button is separate from the mode selection button, so you don’t need to cycle through the 3 power modes to turn this on and off. Even better is that when you turn it off, it will remember the last power setting you were on, returning to that upon activation. The mounting options couple with a potential 15 hours of continuous runtime with a 4 amp hour battery, making this a lighting powerhouse. Whether you’re working in an attic, a garage, need a light to stick with you through emergencies or in your car for late night repairs, stick with Milwaukee to help you get the job done right.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 12 May 2021