- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 6.4 x 16.7 cm ; 104 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- ASIN: B07KLY4RYG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 December 2018
- Customer Reviews: 244 customer ratings
Cerave 100% Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 | Face Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide for Sensitive Skin | 2.5 oz, 1 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [ BROAD SPECTRUM UV PROTECTION ] 100 percent Mineral based sunscreen, also known as a physical sunscreen, reflects UVA/UVB rays to protect the skin
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES TO LOCK IN MOISTURE ] Formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6 II) that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture long after
- [ HAWAII COMPLIANT SUNSCREEN ] Sunscreen filters titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, are compliant for use in Hawaii* *Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale, and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone
- Free of Oxybenzone free, oil free, paraben free, fragrance free, chemical filter free
- Gentle on skin; Allergy tested noncomedogenic sunscreen for low risk of skin irritation, suitable for sensitive skin and kids
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen Face Lotion provides broad-spectrum protection with 100% mineral sunscreen that reflect the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays. This lightweight formula provides all day hydration with three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture long after.
- Allergy tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Gentle on the skin
- 100% Mineral Sunscreen: Zinc oxide & Titanium dioxide sunscreen filters that reflects the sun’s rays. Does not contain oxybenzone or avobenzone.
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 42% (42%)||42%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 19% (19%)||19%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Left a BRIGHT WHITE cast on my face ALL DAY. Even after applying makeup over top. It felt very thick and heavy on my sensitive skin and broke me out quite a bit from one use. I returned this item.
I have dry/dehydrated/sensitized acne prone skin. I love that this product spreads easily and blends in nicely. It doesn't give me that lavender cast that many mineral formulations can leave behind on fair skin. The price point makes this a great everyday option for me and I haven't noticed any acne or eczema flare ups from this product. Would definitely recommend.
Pros: is feels like a good moisturizer and makes the face feel really soft when it’s on
Cons: even using a very small amount of this product, it takes time to get it into the skin.
If you are a man with some facial hair and you happen to get some on the hair, you are gonna spend a lot more time getting it off
In the sun or indoors with lights on, I noticed a shine to it. Without light or in the shade, it takes a white tint to it which might be good if you are pale or a vampire.
Overall, this product appears to stay on well with some tint abnormalities if you look like me but if you are a lady or a very pale guy, it might be perfect for you. Good luck.
Nope, wrong. Believe all the bad reviews. Even with a very thin layer (which probably isn't enough to provide adequate sun protection) it left a very visible white cast on my face. Even my 13 yr old kid noticed and asked what was wrong with my face, and he usually never pays attention to what I look like.
Unless you are EXTREMELY pale, this stuff is going to make you look like a Victorian Era plague victim.
I'm sure it offers good sun protection, so I'll save it for when I'm in the back yard playing with my dogs, as they're they only ones who aren't going to judge me for wearing this.