Minispresso Portable Espresso Machine (GR - for Ground Coffee)
- COMPACT & FEATHERWEIGHT - Whether you're going away for few hours or few weeks, space and weight are major factors when selecting your travel equipment. Minipresso has been designed to be the smallest, lightest and most versatile handheld espresso machine.
- INNOVATIVE & POWERFUL - Minipresso's ease of use is derived from it’s innovative design. With the help of the semi-automatic piston, small quantities of water are injected into the coffee adapter. After a few pushes, the optimal extraction pressure is achieved and a rich and bold espresso is extracted.
- CONVENIENT & EVOLUTIVE - Minipresso doesn't require compressed air, N2O cartridges or electricity for its operation. Hand operated, you are free to prepare coffee drinks that you love. Water tanks of different capacities are available so you can enjoy multiple espresso types, ranging from ristretto to caffè lungo.
- EFFICIENT & EASY TO USE - Besides being aesthetically pleasant with its modern and slick design, Minipresso contains an ingenious core, the semi-automatic piston. Unlock it from its carrying position and press it at will to control the amount of extracted coffee.
- ACCESSORIES - Enhance your Minipresso GR to get the most from it. Enjoy longer espresso, up to 100ml, and protect it from scratches. Larger capacity tank kits sold separately by https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07DMKQD9L. Protective case sold separately from https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B077M93P4H.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|MINIPRESSO TANK+||MINIPRESSO KIT||MINIPRESSO CASE||COFFEE MAT|
|DESCRIPTION||A larger water container(120ml / 4.05oz)||A larger water container(120ml / 4.05oz) +3 filter baskets with caps||Protective case||Multi-purpose (drying mat, tamping mat, preparation mat...|
|HOW TO BUY IT||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture|
|REMARK||Compatible with Minipresso GR or Minipresso NS||Only Compatible with Minipresso GR||Compatible with Minipresso GR or Minipresso NS||Perfect companion to our portable coffee machine|
|DIMENSION||152x60x60mm / 6.00x2.36x2.36in||152x60x60mm / 6.00x2.36x2.36in||200x80x70mm / 7.90x3.15x2.75in||250x176x8 mm / 9.85x6.92x0.3 in|
|WEIGHT||170gr / 0.38lbs||220gr / 0.49lbs||80gr / 0.18lbs||255 g / 0.56 lb|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Obviously, I fall squarely in this target market.
Using the device isn't terribly easy or quick, but I suspect that can't be avoided. Espresso needs hot water, finely ground coffee and high pressure. To get those to combine in a quite reasonably priced, 300g device isn't terribly easy. However, it isn't overly difficult and with a small amount of practice you will be pumping out shots of high quality coffee.
The only real niggle I have is the size of the coffee basket. At a mere 8g, to get a decently strong coffee, you need to do 2 shots, which is quite a faff around. As such, you are not going to volunteer to make a coffee for anyone else and yourself. Again however, I suspect that's almost certainly a limitation imposed the requirements to make an espresso.
In summation, it's quite small; reasonably priced and makes excellent espresso. After about 1 month, I'm particularly happy with it. If anything pops up to change my mind, I'll update this review.
Top international reviews
My only concern is cleaning it. The instructions say to just rinse and use the brush to clean it. It rinses easily but I feel like I will never get all of the water and coffee out of the pump and filter. I can clean and dry it fully but if I shake it, water still comes out. Not sure if it will get mildew or cause issues in the long run.
I'll update with any changes!
The instructions are very clear and easy to follow, the unit is relatively easy to clean (no dishwasher!), just add hot water and good ground coffee for excellent results!
Mine seemed to stop working while on vacation so I tried adding a couple drops of vegetable oil to the piston & pumped vigorously until it seemed to hold pressure again, then tried making espresso & it worked!! The first shot after tasted a little like the oil but then it seems to be good again now!