15PCS/Box Mixed Combination Nail File Cosmetic Manicure Pedicure(1pcs White Buffer Block+1pcs Polish Buffer Buffing Block+ 3pcs Emery Board White +10pcs Emery Board Black)
- Nail file and buffer boards are very strong and dress nails quickly,will keep your nails in a good shape
- Rounded end,Double-sided, ideal for toenail finger nail care,Safe to remove ridges and stains on your nail surface
- Works with all artificial, acrylic sets, gel tops, and false tips; Removes nail gel from extended or fake nails
- Package: include 1pcs White Buffer Block+1pcs Polish Buffer Buffing Block+ 3pcs Emery Board White +10pcs Emery Board Black for your long time storage
- Must have in professional salons and diy nail at home. Perfect for Manicure and Pedicure Nights with Friends and Family ! A fantastic gift for girls who love nail art as Birthday gift ,Christmas gift and Halloween gift.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
15pcs/pack 100/180 Grit Nail Files Includes:
+1pcs 4 Ways White Buffer Block Manicure
+1pcs 4 Way Polish Buffer Buffing Block
+10pcs Double Sided Black Nail Files Emery Board
+3pcs Double Sided White Nail Files Emery Board
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 77% (77%)||77%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The curved "professional" are my favorite in the set; I wish there were more than 3, but again, still a good value. They're pretty good quality, but the edges are a bit sharper than average. That's no huge deal, they can be dulled for the most part by running another file over the edges.
There are a bunch of regular black files included, I mean a bunch. The number of these alone give more than give your money's worth. The problem is that these tend to leave black particles/ grains behind wherever you file until they get a little worn down. Again, no huge deal as you can just dust them away.
The buffing block is pretty good, it gets the job done. But the stronger grit filing block is painful to use for me personally. I tried dulling the corners, but couldn't get it to where it was comfortable enough to use.
NOTE: One of the ten files is missing because I gave one to my sister. Another file shown in the picture is one I’ve already used
First off I really like that it all come in a little box, this makes it so want to keep everything together.
The files are great and durable, I was able to do more filing in less time.
The buffer is also great, it buffed my nails perfectly.
My nails have come out just as good as getting them done at the salon. Just from using these files and buffer!
The nail files are good though.