|Color||Black and Silver|
|Product Dimensions||33 x 6 x 3 cm; 201.28 Grams|
|Item Weight||201 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Miyabi 62483 Gyutoh Chef Knife, Black/Silver
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$199.34 (40%)|
|Blade material||Blade Material|
|Colour||Black and Silver|
About this item
- The Miyabi 5000FCD Series will delight lovers of the Japanese cuisine with their perfect balance and comfortable handle
- The blade core, constructed from FC61 Fine Carbide steel holds its sharp edge and is incredibly durable, surrounded by 48 layers of Damask steel
- FRIODUR ice hardened to a 61 Rockwell hardness ensures extreme hardness, corrosion resistance and material elasticity of the knives
- Sleek floral damask pattern on blade is a result of the special blade treatment which alters the surface structure of each layer, giving each blade its individual floral damask pattern
- Traditional Japanese Honbazuke v-edge honing gives the 19° symmetrical blade incomparable sharpness
- Ergonomic black Pakka Wood handle is comfortable to hold, balanced with a steel end cap and decorative pin, completing the sophisticated design
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Miyabi 5000FCD gyutoh chef knife is delight lovers of the Japanese cuisine with their perfect balance and comfortable handle. The blade core constructed from FC61 fine carbide steel holds its sharp edge and is incredibly durable and surrounded by 48 layers of damask steel. The blade is ice hardened using the Friodur process to a 61 rockwell hardness which gives blade optimal edge retention, flexibility and high corrosion resistance. The sleek floral damask pattern on the blade is a result of the special blade treatment which alters the surface structure of each layer, giving each blade its individual floral damask pattern. Traditional Japanese Honbazuke v-edge honing gives the 19 degree symmetrical blade incomparable sharpness. Ergonomic D-shaped black pakka wood handle is comfortable to hold, balanced with a stainless steel end cap and decorative pin. Use for all meats, fish, as well as slicing and dicing of fruits and vegetables. Blade length: 20 cm.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Utilisation en milieu professionnel quotidiennement