- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8.9 x 18.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- ASIN: B072C5LTY5
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 352 customer ratings
Mkono Hay Feeder Less Wasted Hay Rack Manger for Rabbit Guinea Pig Chinchilla
|Price:||+ $7.60 Delivery|
- Best hay feeder for your baby pet. Special designed metal grate holds hay in place and keep a generous supply of hay in a clean, organized bin style feeder. Above all, it would make hay to minimize waste.
- Made of hard and quality plastic and metal, non-toxic, durable and last long. This pet feeder is steel-edged to prevent your pet chewing.
- Connects directly to any wire cage. Also you can place it anywhere your little animal prefers.
- Dimensions: 5 1/2inch length, 3 1/2inch width, 7 3/8inch high. The hay feeder have back lock and its diameter approx 5/8in, please pay attention to the measurement picture and check your cage size whether it fits or not.
- Ideal for rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, galesaur or other small animals. Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Mkono hay feeder is aim to creat more convenience and enjoyment for you and your lovely pet.The Hay feeder can provide your small pet with hay, alfalfa and other grasses.
Through the Spring design, your pet can easily get the hay and keep the cage clean.
Keeping hay and other foods in the hay feeder is beneficial to your pet's health as it protects it from urine or feces.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
Originally I had nice things to say about this hay rack but last night, i hear a scream at night from my rabbit & I believe she got caught in the metal rack. I don’t know if she got caught as she ate the last of the hay & the metal snapped on her or if she tried preying it open to get hay stuck in there. Either way, she got hurt and I’m glad she has no serious injuries. Rabbits never scream unless they’re in trouble or in serious pain so to hear this was terrifying. That’s why I changed my rating. Not once had she ever done this & it only happened when i got this. The fact it has to be lifted and could actually snap/close once all the hay is gone has become a safety hazard so I wont be using this anymore.
This hay rack was a lot smaller than I thought it was. Personally, it’s somewhat easy to fill but at the same time I wish it had an opening on the top so I could just dump the hay in instead of taking it out and refilling it by opening the rack part. Overall, it does keep most of the hay from falling into my rabbit’s litter box and also hangs from inside her pen which was what I needed.
Because it is too small for my liking, I gave it 4 stars. I’m sure it’s a perfect size for maybe a dwarf rabbit or a guinea pig but for my lionhead, it’s too small for the amount of hay she eats. It’s still pretty good though for its purpose.
I wound up finding a hay feeder that's ceramic, and perfect for all-the-time chinchilla use. But like I said, this would probably be great for guineas and rabbits.
ALSO, this does not work with critter nations. Or any cage with small 1/2 inch horizontal bar spacing. It's made to fit on vertical bars and the attachment doesn't rotate unless you wanna turn the entire hay rack sideways (which defeats the purpose of the small hay catching space at the bottom).