- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 13.2 x 9.4 cm ; 113 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- ASIN: B013T6TBII
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 73 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 27,463 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Mkono Plastic Cage Feeder Food n Water Hay Bowl Dish for Rabbit Guinea Pig Chinchilla Hamster Ferret (Random Color)
|Price:||+ $7.60 Delivery|
- Best Bowl for small animals. Perfect small animals bowls for either food or water storage, without the mess
- No Spill snap-lock system. Exclusive snap-lock bracket system attaches directly to any wire cage for easy feeding, preventing sliding
- Made of Plastic, non-toxic and durable. This pet feeder is steel-edged to prevent your pet chewing.
- Size:5-Inch long, 4-inch wide, 3-inch high. Large capacity design to meet the different needs of variety of small animals.
- Random Color. Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size: 5-Inch long, 4-inch wide, 3-inch high
The Small Animal Feeder fits easily into small animal cages.Provide your small pet with food,hay, water other grasses.It features elevated high corners to help accommodate messy back-ups, while also preventing messes and litter from scattering outside the cage.
Application: chinchillas, rabbits, guinea pigs, squirrels, ferrets, hamster and other small pet.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 64% (64%)||64%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Update: It's now been roughly 11 months since I purchased this product. It is still stain free, and the metal rim has successfully prevented my rabbit from digging her little teeth into it. The color has not faded and surface is still smooth. I rinse it under running water roughly once a week and I have done a vinegar soak every 4 months to get rid of water deposits, but I haven't had to do any scrubbing. The back screw is still holding tight and doesn't bend/move when she puts her paws up on the rim. To be honest, I'm pretty shocked at the high quality. It's still just as attractive as the advertised photo.
They fit snug to the side of the cage and can be height adjusted to some extent. They do fit horizontal or vertical bars, but I generally put them on the cross.
I'm not as fond of the giant branding marks on the front (wasn't shown in the picture but IS on the bowl), but it can be removed.
I use them for rabbits, and it would help a lot to have a slightly larger, esp. deeper version- doesn’t hold much if using for water. I keep them under a bottle in case they run out (also catches drips).