Modelones Acrylic Nail Brush for Acrylic Powder Manicure Pedicure 1pcs 100% Kolinsky Sable Acrylic Nails Round Nail Art Brush With Liquid Glitter Handle #Size 8
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1-The smooth handles are full of liquid and shiny colorful glitters in.It will be flow when you use it.The main color of the gliltter is gold and decoration with silver,pink,white colors.
- 2-This brush is a size 8 round, A Special solution was applied on the brush. Please Clean brush with Brush Cleaner before use. . Brush Care & Tips. Proper use, together with correct care and cleaning will ensure your brushes have longer life.
- 3-Storage is important - always keep aired and whenever possible, in the upright position. Natural hair needs to breathe in order to prevent mould growth. Keep your brushes out of direct sunlight.
- 4-Moulting or shedding hairs from a new brush is a normal process. Once the brush is broken in and following a few application sessions the moulting will stop. Always thoroughly rinse a new brush with brush cleaner or liquid monomer before first use.
- 5-Always clean a good quality brush thoroughly after each processing session with brush cleaner or liquid monomer DO NOT USE ACETONE because Acetone will remove the shine from bristle make acrylic tacky and buildup residue. Remove as much moisture as possible with paper towel and reshape before storing.
- Package Dimensions : 25.1 x 7.7 x 1.8 cm; 25 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 June 2019
- Manufacturer : modelones
- ASIN : B07T48KR6B
- Manufacturer reference : MO-A2020
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size: #8Materials Hair: 100% Kolinsky hair (sable hair) Ferrule:Copper (round) Handle: Plastic with glitter liquid Packing: Tube A-made from the finest kolinsky hair. Brush hairs are strong enough to push and shape the acrylic but flexible and soft to give finishing touches. B- fine point or sharp edge to prevent splitting.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 October 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 November 2019