|Package Dimensions||33.71 x 27.3 x 21.79 cm; 590 Grams|
|Item Model Number||NS009|
|Item Weight||590 g|
Momcozy Zoe Hands Free Pumping & Nursing Bra, Zipper Breast Pump Bra(Medium)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE NURSING & PUMPING BRA (Patent Protected Design) - It can be used for breast feeding, pumping or both together. The comfortable materials and fashionable design allows you to wear it all day and go about your normal routine.
- SPECIAL & CONVENIENT 'X' STRUCTURE - No need to detach the breast shield from bottle and no more struggle to put the pumps on, just push the pump along the line, and set it up easily with one hand. It's designed to hold the bottles and shield in place securely and comfortably.
- FRONT ZIPPER & ONE-STEP FEEDING CLASP - Front zipper design for easy wear and take off, one-hand access, easy drop cups for convenient feeding and protect your privacy.
- ADJUSTABLE AND DETACHABLE SHOULDER STRAPS - The adjustable shoulder straps provide more adjustment, while they are also detachable, so you can cross the back straps or simply remove them.
- WIDE FIT BACK VELCRO DESIGN - There are 10'' Velcro areas on both back panels, so it better fit nursing woman' changing shape.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Momcozy Hands-Free Breast Pump Bustier Bra w/ Front Zipper
Helps Nursing Moms Multitask While Pumping
Momcozy breast-pump bra gives breastfeeding mothers the freedom to go about their routine while pumping. If multitasking is not needed yet it gives a relief of hands-free pumping to mothers.
Adjustable to a Nursing Woman's Changing Shape
The Momcozy breast-pump bra is specifically designed to adjust itself as per the changes occurring in the bodies of mothers during the nursing period. Its Velcro fastening back panel can adjust itself by 10" and the optional front zipper panel can provide 2" more of flexibility between the breasts. The two panels form a perfect combination for customization of a bra, resulting in a perfect and comfortable fitting for the changing bodies of nursing mothers.
The Nursing & Pumping Bra
Combining nursing bra and pumping bra, this bra can be use for breast feeding and pumping, it's the bra to solve all problem.
Stylish & Excellent "X" Structure
The innovative "X" structure is designed to hold the bottles and shield in place securely and comfortably. It's stylish that it won't be awkward wearing it all day long, and eliminates the trouble changing bra for pumping.
This breast-pump bra has an innovative design. Every detail was thought through with nursing mothers in mind. This bra is not only functional and but also stylish and affordable. It is an item which every nursing mother should possess.
1 x Momcozy Breastpump Bra
Note: Breast Pump is not included.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The only thing I found to be annoying is the complications I had putting the bra on and figuring out exactly how to use it. The straps criss-cross on the shoulders in back and don’t sit on each shoulder like a traditional bra; that is to provide extra support for the weight of the flanges and bottles, but may cause a bit of discomfort initially. I also had trouble dealing with the front zipper feature: If I unzip it, I can’t get the bra to regain the tension needed to zip it again, and struggle with the act of getting it back together. The zipper DID separate multiple times from the track but was easily realigned. Be careful of this. I have bypassed this problem by just slipping the bra straps over my head and keeping the bra zipped in front. The velcro in back is easy to attach and doesn’t dig into my skin.
Overall, I really, really like this bra and will probably buy another one just to have two.
Reviewed in the United States on 26 August 2020