|Package Dimensions||22.4 x 20 x 15.4 cm; 500 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Safety warning||VAVA products provide 18+12 months warranty, any issues or suggestions please feel free to contact us.|
|Additional product features||4500mAh Rechargeable Battery, Auto-Pilot Menu, 2X,4X Zoom, 480-1000ft Transmission Range, Room Temperature Monitoring, Up to 30-month warranty, Automatic Night Vision, Large 5'' HD Display, Two Way Talking, Voice & Sound Activated LEDs Alert System|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Best uses||5” screen and 720P resolution to display a full-color view of your baby’s room in real-time|
|Item Weight||500 g|
Baby Monitor, VAVA 5" 720P HD Display Video Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio, IPS Screen, 1000ft Range, 4500 mAh Battery, Two-Way Audio, One-Click Zoom, Night Vision and Thermal Monitor (AU Plug, 240V)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crisp & Clear Real-Time Images: Large 5” 720P handheld display is 3 times more detailed than previous baby monitors; it boasts full color by day and greyscale infrared images at night to see all the delicate movements of your little one clearly
- Effortless Monitoring: LED noise indicators and an external thermostat keep you accurately updated on your baby’s wellbeing; set to the highest to alert even the heaviest sleeper or set to low volume to hear only loud noises with 7 volume levels
- Always Feel Connected: Turn on the VAVA monitor in a snap second to instantly check what’s happening when your baby murmurs; features 2X, 4X zoom and an auto-pilot panoramic mode to scan your baby’s nursery, no waiting around for any app or setup
- Up to 24hr Battery Life: Built in 4500mAh rechargeable battery lasts for 12hrs in display mode, 24hrs with the display turned off for full-day monitoring of your baby
- More Stable Wireless Connection: VAVA baby monitor delivers smooth video from anywhere in your house within a 480ft - 1000ft range, to always keep your little one in sight no matter you're if you're in the study room or the kitchen. (18+12 Months Warranty to provide pleasant shopping experiences.)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VAVA Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio
-Give babies the most intimate love and care!
-Bring more relaxation to tired parents!
(We at VAVA want to empower our customers with helpful tools, if there are any questions or suggestions about our product, please feel free to let us know. )
1.Screen: 5 inch,720P, Colorful Vision - Bigger and Clearer!
2.Function:2X and 4X zoom, Auto-pilot panoramic scan - More Detailed!
3.Battery Life: Up to 24hours - Full Day Monitoring of your baby!
4.Wireless Connection: Up to 1000 feet - More Stable!
5.Simple Menu: Do not need any app or setup - Safer and Easier to use!
VAVA - Smart Made Simple
VAVA Video Baby Monitors feature high quality baby monitoring technology to provide parents peace of mind and an excellent user experience. The portable parent unit can move around with you, enabling you to hear, see or talk to your baby no matter where you are in the house. Comfort your baby with the sound of your own voice by using the two-way talk back system.
VAVA Video Baby Monitors
Our team of experts set out to design and create a baby monitor that addresses the needs of modern parents. Through relentless development, plenty of research and listening to the concerns of new parents, we now present an essential parenting tool - the VAVA baby monitor. With a long-lasting 4500mAh battery, the highest so far, and a larger 5'' 720P IPS screen you will see everything in unprecedented clarity, from delicate movements to the softest breathing.
- Large 5'' 720P IPS display for much clearer view day and night
- Audio and Video Real-Time Monitoring：With 7-Level Sound Volume & LED Indicators
- Easy to Handle: Auto-pilot button, one-press 2X & 4X zoom function, room temperature monitoring, two way talking, and auto night vision
- Baby Monitor with Our Best Battery Life Ever: 12hrs audio-only mode and 24hrs display mode with a large 4500mAh rechargeable battery
- Enhanced 480ft-1000ft Transmission Range
Audio and Video Monitoring
With 7-Level Sound Volume & LED Indicators
Pioneer Monitor Solution: 7 volume levels for real-time care, set a high volume to hear your newborn coughing or breathing, or to easily awaken parents who are heavy sleepers; set it to a low volume to just capture the crying of your baby.
Automatic Night Vision Mode
Check up on your baby for any tiny movements, like chest up and down, with a 720P clear view during the daytime, and clear greyscale infrared images throughout the night with our intuitive camera.
Auto-Pilot Mode & 2X 4X Zoom
VAVA baby monitor features 2X and 4X zoom as well as an auto-pilot panoramic scan of you baby’s nursery which enables you to reach out to your baby instantly, no waiting around for any app or setup.
Always Feel Connected
Room Temperature Monitoring
Ensure your baby is always comfortable and safe with an external thermostat
Long Transmission Range
Enhanced Long 480ft-1000ft Transmission Range: Parents can get stable videos anytime, no matter if you’re in the next room, kitchen downstairs, or yard outside. Note: Supports 1000ft max. in an open area
Connect Up To 4 Cameras（Scan View)
Get full room coverage by adding up to 4 cameras in alternate screen mode.（Scan view cameras every 15s)
Note: Additional cameras not included
VAVA products provide 18+12 months warranty, any issues or suggestions please feel free to contact us.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Really good. Compared to the other monitors I have, which are good too, this one was even clearer. The large screen is also great.
The HelloBaby and Nannio claim similar range of 950-1000ft but really struggle. We live in a double story but its not big. It is a bit of an unusual layout though. The HelloBaby is worst and only extends to our kitchen and the Nannio just about extends to our lounge. You still have to fiddle around with both to get a signal. The Vava was great, we could go another few metres before it lost signal. It has an antenna you can manoeuvre too.
- Very good. Its unlikely you will turn on something to disturb your bub.
Lacking features which made us return it:
Sound Detection / Vox:
- When we bought the monitor we assumed it had this as it seems critical. You can turn off the monitor but you can still hear sounds in the room. You can turn this down a bit which wasnt too bad. The problem is if your baby cries the screen doesnt turn on automatically. You have to do this yourself and when you do it takes a few seconds to turn on. We have the tv on and we rely a lot on this.
- Its really terrible. It sounds like a very poor quality microphone or speaker is used. Its much worse than the other monitors.
- It doesnt offer this. It was a nice to have for us as we do use this sometimes.
Overall if you're ok with these lacking features its a great unit and the camera is very good. The larger screen is great too. We needed those features and have gone back to using our Nannio.
I bought this new VAVA baby monitor to replace our previous one. The VAVA wins in every category, and I’ve attached some pictures for comparison.
1. Beautiful Design
When I first opened the box, I was amazed at how well it was designed. I know you tend to really not care about the design when you buy baby products but the clean white colour and pleasing design make it special.
2. HD Vision720P
As you can see, the resolution is really high for monitoring baby. I can see so many details clearly both day and night. All the colours are accurate, even at night! I was surprised at how it achieves this without any light source.
3. Smart and Convenient
The audio is fantastic and very sensitive. This function is very helpful for us when the baby is alone in his room. We can soothe him easily with our voices when he wakes up so we don't have to go to the room every time. It’s also easy to change the angle so you can check every angle of the room. And manipulating the camera is super easy. It is like a joystick.
I can't comment on battery life at this early stage, but so far I’ve only charged it once and tested it multiple times over the course of a few weeks and only had the battery drop to 4/5 ticks.
5. Easy to use
This is actually my favourite part of this product. The setting was so easy. I just turned on both screen and camera and that was it. Moreover, controlling is so easy as well. Menus are straightforward and user friendly. You are not going to misunderstand anything.
VAVA baby monitor is worth every penny in my opinion! So just buy it!!!
I am satisfied with it and highlight 3 good features.
1. It has great night vision video quality and the picture is bright at night in the baby room.
2. It is easy use to view at broad angles and zoom picture so I can easy see my moving baby in the play room.
3. I can hear the sound clearly and use talk button to attract my baby. My baby is interested in my voice.
In brief, I highly recommend the VAVA baby monitor which is great gift for baby and parents.
I am buying this for my second one, the VAVA baby monitor is definitely worth the value, or even better than other expensive one in store. It has a nice big screen and plenty of features and settings adjustment. The monitor has a rechargeable battery, but the camera has to be plugged in. The monitor has it's own wireless connection so it connects directly to the camera, you don't need to connect them to your Wi-Fi router. overall I'm happy with it