- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 16.5 cm ; 259 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Item Model Number: 2974
- ASIN: B005CX1ZQS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 October 2017
- Customer Reviews: 391 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
31,908 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #641 in Hair Conditioners
Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner, 250 ml
|Price:||+ $6.50 Delivery|
A volumizing conditioner that gently detangles and weightlessly enhances hair’s shine and manageability. Infused with nourishing argan oil and revitalizing nutrients.Benefits
Formulated with linden bud extract to naturally plump the hair. Features the signature Moroccan oil scent.Suggested Use
After shampooing, apply from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well.More about this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Moroccan oil Extra Volume Conditioner volumizes and gives fine hair body, shine and manageability without weighing it down. Gently detangle your hair while adding volume. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and fortifying nutrients, including linden bud extract, this volumizing conditioner transforms hair from lifeless to lively.
|5 star 80% (80%)||80%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Other than that great product. I would still highly recommend.
You must give it a try.
Good smell too!
Strong aroma in the bottle but not after applying to hair.
Cannot maintain or tame down that frizzy hair.
EDIT ( AFTER 9+ MONTHS )
1. Okay, so it does tame down the frizz, after all. Initially, it won't. But if you can just stick it out, then it'll definitely do what it says. Good to see that Unlike many Indian products who throng for money, MO is actually interested in serving your purpose. To elucidate the matter more, Use this along with Paul Mitchelle Leave-in Conditioner. Both make for a divine combo and your hair will rejoice and thank you.
Also, use a good hair mask ( try Forest Essentials or Raw Rituals or Juicy Chemistry. All these are 100% organic. So, obviously, it'll be good)
NOTE: NEVER COMPROMISE ON YOUR HAIR'S NOURISHMENT. INVESTING IN HAIR IS ALWAYS A WONDERFUL IDEA.
It leaves the hair silky and shiny and takes care of the frizz too. And the smell.... goodness me... I'm just addicted. Great product!