MorphCostumes Inflatable Costume, Great Selection of Adult & Childrens Outfits, Illusion of Someone Carrying You
- HIGH QUALITY ADULT INFLATABLE SANTA BOUNCER COSTUME: Outfit Includes an All-In-One Inflatable Suit With Built-In Fan.
- SIZES THAT FIT: One size fits most adults. Requires 4 AA batteries, which are not included. Step into the costume, do the zip up, switch the fan on, wait a minute and you're ready to go.
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES: This Inflatable Pick Me Up Santa costume is perfect for Halloween and parties, people will spot you a mile away ((Batteries x 4 AA Required and Not Included)
- HIGH QUALITY INFLATABLE PICK ME UP COSTUME: Our high quality material means re-enforced stitching at stress points to make sure this Blow Up Costume lasts more than one wear. Our elasticated openings ensure this costume stays inflated and no air escapes! Fan run time approx 4 hours using Duracell batteries.
- MORPH COSTUMES: Brought to you by one of the world’s leading costume brands, we specialise in innovative and eye-catching designs for every occasion! With 1.3 million Facebook followers and over 2 million costumes sold, you can trust us to deliver the perfect costume for your big event!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
- Batteries : 4 AA batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 37 x 29 cm; 567 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 October 2017
- Manufacturer : MorphCostumes
- ASIN : B076HQ9K2C
- Item Model Number : MCKPISA
- Department : Boys
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,201 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
On the downside, it's an absolute nightmare to get out of (the zip at the back is really badly positioned and should have been at the side). Therefore unless you have a strong bladder, take a helper for toilet visits!
Only "but", and reason for not giving the 5th star, is that my duracell batteries got exhausted after 2/3 hours, and I had to replace them in the middle of the night. Have a spare pack!