|Package Dimensions||22.1 x 16.31 x 9.7 cm; 330 Grams|
|Item Model Number||CONNECT60|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Additional product features||HD Resolution, Night Vision|
|Standing screen display size||5 Inches|
|Item Weight||330 g|
Motorola Connect60 Wireless Video Camera – 5” Parent Unit and WiFi HD 1080p for Baby, Elderly, Pet –- Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, Temperature Sensor, Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom
|Special feature||HD Resolution, Night Vision|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
|Unit count||1 count|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ MULTIPLE VIEWING OPTIONS - While at home use the large 5-inch display to get a clear view of your loved ones. As well, download the Hubble app to your smartphone or tablet to stream video in Full HD (1080p) when you’re on-the-go.
- ✅ FULL VIEW OF THE ROOM - Check all parts of the room whenever you want. This home security camera may be controlled remotely, allowing you to digitally pan, tilt and zoom the camera via the parent unit.
- ✅ SOOTH YOUR LITTLE ONES – Keep your loved ones reassured and secure with the camera’s integrated two-way intercom or choose from 10 preloaded nature sounds, lullabies and audiobooks to calm your fussy bundle of joy
- ✅ AROUND THE CLOCK MONITORING - The camera's infrared technology allows you to capture bright videos at night
- ✅ CONNECTS WITH GOOGLE ASSISTANT OR ALEXA - Access the home monitor's features without even lifting a finger. Through the downloadable Hubble app, sync the family monitor with your intelligent assistant.
PEACE OF MIND IS PRICELESS The Motorola Connect60 Wireless Security Camera helps take away any worries you may have as soon as you step out of the house. Easily monitor your sleeping baby, speak with your elderly loved one, or have a quick chat with your pet while you are out and about.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This was the best I could find but I already had issues with connectivity while using the app: it says the camera is not connected, which makes you freak out.
Anyway, using the monitor device seems fine but the image quality is worse than using the app.