|Product Dimensions||12.19 x 9.4 x 2.03 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item Model Number||A02|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||0.8 inches|
|Assembled Length||4.8 inches|
|Assembled Width||3.7 inches|
|Colour||Strip Light Mounting Clips|
|Special Features||Mounting Brackets|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||18 g|
Strip Light Mounting Clips KINDPMA Self Adhesive LED Strip Light Mounting Brackets Holder Wire Management Clip for 14mm(0.6") Wide Waterproof/Non Waterproof 3528/5630/5050/2835 LED Strip Light,100 Pcs
Enhance your purchase
|Light source type||LED|
|Colour||Strip Light Mounting Clips|
|Is waterproof||True, False|
|Special feature||Mounting Brackets|
About this item
- 【Excellent Quality】 Strip light mounting brackets are made of eco-friendly premium PA66 material,safe and secure to hold LED strip light, No Damage On Brightness
- 【Strong Adhesive】LED strip light wire mounting clip feature with strong self-adhesive,so that the clip is firmly fixed on the light strip without falling easily
- 【Easy to Use】The cable clips for strip light are easy installation on any clean and dry surface, take down the LED strip light from the other end freely when replace or maintain it
- 【Application】 These mounting clamps works great with mounting strip lights,suitable for WATERPROOF and NON-WATERPROOF 3014/3528/5050/2835/5630/5730 SMD LED strip light within 15mm wide,and Wires flat ethernet cable and car cable management.
- 【Size】Self-adhesive holder strip light clips hollow height 3mm/0.12' fit for 14mm(0.6")wide strip light,also great for manage some cables in car for a Wireless Car Charger and bluethooth device
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you want to some Self Adhesive Strip Light Mounting Bracket Clips to Organize all kinds of wires whatever in home or office?
These 100 pack cable management clips can meet your all kinds of need in anywhere.
Not only gerat for tape lights but also useful for wires as well!
【Simple】LED strip light wire clips are translucent white, easy to hide in the environment, does not affect the overall appearance of the strip light and strip light
【Good Self Adhesive 】Adopt with the self-adhesive base design, good adhesion where placed and good grip of cable. And can remove it easily without damage to the desktop and with no residue
【Easy to Use and Removable】These are easy to install on on any clean, smooth and dry surface. No need to punch a hole or attach any screws.So you don't worry about it will not damage the items
【Good Helper】The self-adhesive led strip light clips help keep it clean and orderly, and get rid of annoyance of mess wires
How to Use:
1. For a smooth clean surface (with water, oil, wax, dust can not be used).
2. Remove the protective paper and press firmly on the wall for more than 10 seconds.
3. Don't use it immediately. Hang it up 12 hours after installation (use it after 3M stickiness, otherwise it won't stick)
Strip Type: Self-adhesive tape light clips
Package:100pcs Strip Light Mounting Clips
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I tried one at first just to see how well it holds and it wasn't great, but that was my fault. I did not follow the directions. For the rest I followed the directions, i first cleaned my wall with a Lysol wipe to make sure to get rid of any oils or dust residue. Then i firmly held each one i applied for 10 seconds. I ended up waiting about 16 hours because i did it at night and didn't get to put in my light strip until the next night.
The problem now is they hold a bit too well! I tried removing 1 just to see the adhesion and it actually took off some paint. I tried another one and it did the same. If i end up using the rest, i will redo my process but skip cleaning the wall. I think that might prevent it from sticking too hard.
Reviewed in the United States on 17 February 2021