Mpow 2019 Edition PC Gaming Headset with Microphone, 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphones, USB PS4 Headset with 50mm Driver, Mute Mic & Volume Control, Over-Ear Headphone, Compatible with PC, PS4
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- IMMERSIVE 7.1 SURROUND SOUND -- Gaming Headset allows you hear enemies before they see you with an immersive 360-degree sound field. Powerful 50mm neodymium drivers produces superior, clear and omnidirectional sound that give you a better advantage over the enemy. Perfect for Video Game
- HEADSET FOR PC and PS4 CONSOLE -- Compatible with PC (win7, win8, win10), Laptop, PlayStation 4 and other devices support USB port. Note: Please connect to the PS4 console when using headset in PS4. The Headset can be use in MAC but not support customize sound effect (MacBook Pro needs a USB C Hub)
- METAL LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT DESIGN -- Crafted for long gaming sessions. With unique tension controls to adjust the tightness of the headset to your personal preference. Soft memory foam earpads block outside sounds and keep your ears cool for distraction-free play. The LED lights add cool atmosphere for your gaming experience
- NOISE CANCELLING MIC & MUTE MIC BUTTON -- Onmi-directional & flexible microphone pick up sound with great sensitivity, which enables you clearly deliver or receive messages while you are in a game. Easy to adjust volume with a mute control housed on the mic shell and volume wheel on the ear cup
- PERFORMANCE: Mpow EG3 (Upgraded) Gaming Headset offer stereo and surround sound on PC and PlayStation 4. The computer headset gives you a detailed sound of the game when you play Fortnite, Overwatch, Starcraft and so on. Don't forget to open 7.1 surround sound when you playing FPS game. Mpow offers 45 days money back & 18-month worry-free guarant
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Experience Exciting Games with Mpow EG3 Virtual 7.1 Stereo Gaming Headset!
Mpow EG3 USB Gaming Headset Supports Laptop, Win7, Win8, Win10 and devices with USB audio support.
Mac (Support music and microphone, but does Not support customized sound effect)
Customized Immersive Gaming Experience
Mpow Audio Center provides you customized experience with Virtual 7.1 channel surround sound, equalizer, 25 environmental effects, volume control. Virtual 7.1 channel surround sound provides realistic live, it will make you addicted easily. When the bullet comes, the sound from the headphone is like an explosion, producing a shock that gives you an immersive feeling.
Comfortable for All-day Wear
An adjustable headband can professionally modulate headband tightness, automatically fit different head type. Soft ear pad is ergonomically designed to give you a comfortable feeling, reducing the discomfort caused by prolonged use. The LED light makes your gaming more enjoyable.
On Ear Volume Knob
No clunky in line control - tangle free braided 2.2m (7.2ft) cable wire connects directly into windows or mac computer USB port. Easy to control volume or microphone ON/OFF function with the knob on the headset.
Every Mpow Product includes a 45-day money back & 18-month worry-free guarantee.
Driver Diameter: Ø50 mm
Sensitivity: 105±3 dB
Frequency Range: 20~20000 Hz
MIC Dimension: Ø6.0×2.7mm
MIC Sensitivity: -38±3dB
MIC Impedance: 2.2KΩ
Headset Interface: USB
Audio Cable Length: 2.2m (7.2ft)
Mpow EG4 Gaming Headset× 1
User Guide× 1
Packing Box × 1
Cotton Mic Protector
|5 star 61% (61%)||61%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 15% (15%)||15%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
They're comfortable, sound decent, and look cool, so they work fine as a regular headset, but without the lies, they don't stand out from the many other options on Amazon.
I'm keeping together a PRO Gaming Headset with gorilla tape ( no joke )
oh PS for those who are wondering how it happen
I was play a game I decide to adjust the headset
and I hear a cracking noise
then I check the headset I couldn't believe it was cracked like that
because I didn't use any strength
like I said poorly designed with crap material
and zero endurance testing
they just put it together and stick a name of it
and sell it