Great Explorations 19476 Planets and Stars
- Transform your space into a glowing universe! Transform your ceiling into a starry sky! A special phosphorescent formula gives these glow-in-the- dark stars a life that's almost as long as the real thing! Glominite stores light so they're rechargeable and won't wear out
- Just expose them to light and they're ready to glisten once more
- Manufactured in China
- Package contains 30 Colorful Planets & Glowing Stars, Adhesive Putty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.92 x 13.97 x 24.13 cm; 9.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 December 2017
- Manufacturer : University Games
- ASIN : B00009END7
- Item Model Number : GLOW-19476
- Customer Reviews:
Transform your space into a glowing universe! Transform your ceiling into a starry sky! A special phosphorescent formula gives these glow-in-the- dark stars a life that's almost as long as the real thing! Glominite stores light so they're rechargeable and won't wear out. Just expose them to light and they're ready to glisten once more. 30 pack of planets & stars. Age 5+.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's no sun, but that's because you use your light as the Sun, then I just took a tape measure and orbited from the light as the central part of the "Solar System" and placed a planet every 15cm or so in order. As you can see from the photo it's a pretty cool result.
It includes "tack white" so shouldn't need to worry about marks when sticking them to the ceiling, and had leftovers once all the stars were up.
For what was a novelty for one project has resulted in them staying up, for now, as they're just so cool!
p.s. takes a second for your eyes to adjust and see them, this photo is a long exposure of a camera to get the super bright effect.
Top reviews from other countries
The planets are just thick paper while the stars are plastic. This isn't a problem, they all mounted fine. There was just barely enough adhesive for the stars but not the planets. I had some "blue tack" on hand which finished the job. Would have been better if there was enough adhesive for everything included.
Once the lights are off the stars glow brightly, especially those close to the ceiling light. The planets glow too but much less brightly. After half an hour most of the glow is finished, not as long as I expected.
Overall cute but not as long lasting as I hoped and not enough adhesive included. I would be more disappointed but the planets make up for it.