|Package Dimensions||31.37 x 14.1 x 11.56 cm; 812 Grams|
|Item Weight||812 g|
Mueller Austria Premium Quality Mandoline Zester-Pro Multi Blade Adjustable Cheese/Vegetable Slicer, Cutter, Shredder, Zester with Built-In Blade Storage and Container
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NEW MUELLER 2020 MODEL – The latest Mandoline model from Mueller is out now! If you loved our Best Seller V-Pro Mandoline, we are completely sure you need the upgraded model in your kitchen as well! With 5 new ultra sharp blades, non slip food container, compact design for easy storage and much more, this new Mandoline Pro is everything you need in one.
- COMBINE HEALTHY & EASY MEALS – We designed 5 new blades - Thin Julienne, ideal for making perfect French cuts with any vegetables, Thick Julienne insert for making tasty fries or healthy carrot snacks. With the Wavy Slicer Blade you can decorate meals like a true chef or make the plates more fun for the kids, and with the Shredder and Classic V Slicer, chop onions or garlic in no time or prepare the best cucumber salads!
- GOODBYE TO MESSY COUNTERTOPS - We specially designed a non-slip food container providing you with a sturdy grip during meal prepping. Don't need to worry anymore about the slices falling everywhere making a big mess. We highly recommend using the safety food holder while slicing, especially for smaller vegetables, fruits or cheeses.
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN – The Mandoline Pro will save you energy, time and money preparing the most delicious, healthy meals you love. The blades are made from the best quality stainless steel making each slice perfect. The ABS plastic is nontoxic and BPA free, ensuring 100% healthy meals for you and your family. Top-rack dishwasher and dish sterilizer safe.
- OUR CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE – Mueller believes in making life easier, better and more enjoyable in all that we do. We strive to bring you quality products, for you to get the most out of life. We ensure we bring you nothing but the best. In the unlikely event that you don’t love your Mandoline, we will give you a replacement or a full refund.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our latest Mueller Mandoline Pro is out now! You can use it as a slicer, grater, shredder, cheese cutter, zester and much more. The only help in the kitchen you need. With 5 new stainless-steel blades you can prepare and make a variety of different healthy meals in no time with no mess! Designed with a non-slip container which provides a sturdy grip and a safety food holder to keep you safe. It is ideal for smaller vegetables, fruits or cheeses. Perfect for large families, parties, events... This Mandoline Pro will make all your meal prepping much faster & easier.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
What I enjoy about it is the simplicity of exchanging blades to get different types of slicing and dicing as well. Very convenient. They snap in and out well leaving me feeling safe to proceed with slicing. I like how well it fits over a bowl and over its own bottom portion to catch the veggies. And l’m grateful and like the safety feature in the slicer “handle” itself. It doesn’t take up much space at all and is easy to store. It stores within itself and creates a straight/level surface, making it all the more easily stored.
The areas I struggle with and the reasons I gave it less than five stars are the following:
- The primary slicer isn’t even with the outer area of the mandolin. What happened is that when I sliced cucumber, the edge of the spacer in which the blade is snapped into was sitting higher than the blade itself resulting in a quick hard stop of each slice attempt.
- The top protector didn’t do so well with a cucumber. Only when it was super short did it work, which was nice for when getting that close to the blade. That is a positive.
- The other disappointment for me was that the slicer didn’t have varying sizes. It was just one slice width. It would be nice to have the option for varying widths of slices for the veggies. Sometimes I enjoy slicing super thin slices of onion and cucumber.