Mueller 4 in 1 Swift Julienne Vegetable Peeler - Citrus Fruit Peeler for Orange Lemon Cocktails - Carrot and Potato Peeler with Rotating Serrated Straight and Julienne Stainless Steel Slicer Blades
+ $8.16 Delivery
- 4 IN 1 - Handy potato peeler with rotating straight, serrated and julienne blades - simply turn the slicer for your desired cut
- ERGO COMFY GRIP - Sturdy BPA free vegetable peeler handle provides physical support along with a comfortable, silicone thumb grip to prevent slipping
- SURGICAL GRADE BLADES - Each peeler blade is made from surgical grade stainless steel to ensure long-lasting quality as you peel day after day
- PERFECT FOR COCKTAILS - Add this citrus peeler to your bartending set and use it with oranges or lemons to garnish your favorite mixed drinks
- MULTI-APPS - Try the julienne blade to create beautiful daikon carrots and the serrated slicer blade for delicious pickle chips
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Peel every zucchini, butternut squash, potato, and citrus fruit you come across. This 4 in 1 tool comes with not one, not two, but three blades! Simply rotate the end of the peeler to choose from straight, serrated or julienne blade type. The straight blade is great for peeling or slicing standard potatoes, apples or carrots. And we love the julienne blade for garnishing cocktails with wide strips of aromatic orange or lemon rind zest. Made from durable, long lasting, rust resistant stainless steel blades, with a non-slip plastic handle.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|5 star 78% (78%)||78%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I’m giving this a four star review primarily because of Customer Service to resolve my issues.
If your use to a T handle peeler this tool has many features. The location of the orange peeler is my biggest issue. As I am right handed and hold a potato with my left hand I kept stabbing myself with the brier shaped protrusion. I may file that off and give it another try.
If I could change anything it'd be to skip the potato eye corer and replace it with a piece to lift the orange peel so you don't have to use your fingernail for that. Ouch!
Got a text after purchasing this to reply to receive a free item. Thought I'd try and I did get a free peeler (not the same but all metal and cheaper Quality)