|Product Dimensions||25.65 x 10.16 x 1.52 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Item Model Number||MLK-53744|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Pattern||8" Traditional Wire Strippers|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||67.9 g|
MulWark 8" Multi-Purpose Electrical Wire Stripping Tool Snips, Crimpers & Pliers Insulated with Cutter, Best Tool For Professional Electrician - Upgraded
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25.7 x 10.2 x 1.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||2.4 Ounces|
About this item
- STRIPS & CUTS WIRES: This multi-tool quickly strips 24, 22, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12 AWG solid wire and 10-22 AWG stranded wire, e.g. Romex cable; high-frequency heat treated sharp blades make clean cuts on even thick wires, e.g. speaker wire
- HEAVY-DUTY SCREW / BOLT CUTTER: Cleanly shears popular 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 4-40, 10-24 and 5-40 gauge copper screws. And as a metric bolt thread cutter, it cuts bolts for 10 22 and leaves perfect lead thread
- ALL-IN-ONE WIRE CRIMPER: Could be applied to crimping both insulated and non-insulated terminals, e.g. ignition terminal, wire rope sleeve, butt connector and close-end wire connector, etc.
- CUSHION-GRIP HANDLE: Compared to traditional wire cutter’s ABS handle, this master set has ergonomically designed non-slip rubber handle, which enables firm grip and eliminates hand fatigue
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: All MulWark tools are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product, you may return this product free of charge with original purchase receipt or choose to get a replacement
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The MulWark 8” Multi-Functional Compact Wire Strippers performs excellently in wire / cable stripping. With precise bladed holes for specific gauges of wire, it can strip wires of gauge from 24 AWG to 10 AWG efficiently and accurately. As a 4 in 1 multi-purpose tool, it can also cut screws & bolts and crimp both insulated and uninsulated terminals. This tool features:
◼ The MulWark Wire Stripper/Cutter strips, cuts and loops 10-22 AWG wire
◼ Precision ground for not-scoring strips, smooth wire cuts and aids in easy removal of insulation.
◼ Works with solid and stranded wire, shear-type blades provide clean cuts 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 4-40, 10-24 and 5-40 screws.
◼ Crimps various kinds of electrical terminals, such as coax connector, ring & spade terminals, etc.
◼ Offers a serrated nose for strong gripping of wire for bending, shaping, and pulling applications
◼ This tool is ideal for multi-purpose as electronics repair, basic home improvement repair, and all other wiring-related projects
Easy To Use
◼ All size range and application information are screened with high-contrast markings on the tools itself. You don’t even need an instruction.
◼ The user-friendly shaped handles easily fit into your palm and help you exert enough force without slipping while using its stripping, cutting and especially crimping function. And this pair of handles would never pinch into your skin since they are made of soft comfortable rubber.
◼ Made of drop-forged, heat treated high carbon steel with the baked black enamel finish, this electrical hand tool is built tough and strong for extra durability.
◼ Already been applied with some light rust preventative oil to prevent rust or corrosion and to keep the moving part moving freely.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Also, the various wire gauge openings are somewhat close together, which makes the "Gauge Number" stamp slightly misaligned with the actual cutting gauge slot. You will need to use these in a brightly lit area.
Other than that, they are a multi function tool which performs well in a home setting. Not professional grade, but for the price, they are worth it.