MultiMineral Plus 1000mg Calcium Magnesium Zinc D3 Supplement - All 72 Trace Minerals- Iron Free - Supports Bone Strength, Joint Flexibility, Heart Health & Immune System by Potent Garden
|Price:||+ $9.57 Delivery|
- WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US – Mega Mineral formula provides you with 100% of your recommended daily value of Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, but it is also a complete Multimineral with Bentonite Clay, that fills your nutritional gaps and provides all the vital nutrients your body requires to stay healthy, by strengthening your Bones, Teeth, Immune System, Muscles and Heart
- IMPROVE YOUR BONE STRENGTH – Potent Garden Mega Mineral is a Multimineral Supplement with 1000mg Calcium and D3 will help Improve your bone density, bone strength, joint flexibility and reduces the risk of Osteoporosis while providing healthy, lasting bone system support
- SUPPORTS & HELPS YOUR HEART - Our Cal Mag Zinc Multimineral with 500mg of Magnesium, plays an important part in promoting heart health and helps support normal blood pressure and good cardiovascular health
- PROMOTES STRONG IMMUNITY AND MUSCLES - Our Essential Minerals can help you maintain normal muscle and nerve function, support a healthy immune system and can reduce fatigue and anxiety
- QUALITY ASSURED - RISK FREE - MADE IN THE USA - in an NSF Certified/cGMP, FDA Registered facility - Just 2 Pills Daily - We are a family business that is dedicated to maintaining the highest quality and consistency standards to ensure you receive the best scientifically researched products of unsurpassed quality and value. In the unlikely event you are not satisfied contact us and we will refund you in full
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.35 x 12.7 x 6.35 cm; 272 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 August 2017
- Manufacturer : Potent Garden
- ASIN : B074M419TS
- Manufacturer reference : MegMin0817
Best Sellers Rank:
4,094 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 76 in Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MEGA MINERALS – TRACE MINERALS – BARE MINERALS – WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
MultiMinerals are extremely important to every part of the body. This mineral complex ensures that your body doesn’t miss out on the nutrients it needs from the depletion of being active. When you’re busy getting things done out there in the world, don’t let your health fall behind your other achievements. Equip yourself with this multi-mineral supplement that’s IRON-FREE to help your mind, body and bones be as healthy as possible. Complete all in one formula SUPPORTS:
This mineral supplement is especially useful for people who take several medications or medical treatments which can deplete/block certain minerals from absorbing properly into the body. It’s also very useful for people who exercise regularly which also depletes minerals/nutrients from the body and helps shorten overall recovery time.
Manufactured in an FDA- Registered & Inspected, GMP-Certified facility. Proudly Made in the USA with the highest quality manufacturing process.
Shipping Directly from Amazon Warehouses Plus Amazon's 5-star Customer Service. Full No Hassles 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Just Scroll Up and Click "Add to Cart" NOW!
Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol), Calcium (as carbonate), Iodine (from kelp), Magnesium (as oxide), Zinc (as oxide), Selenium (as amino acid chelate), Copper (as amino acid chelate), Manganese (as citrate), Chromium (as amino acid chelate), Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate), Potassium (as potassium chloride), Boron (as amino acid chelate), Bromelain (80GDU), L-Glutamic Acid, Bentonite Clay (providing all 72 Naturally-occurring trace minerals)
2 tablets daily preferably with meals or as directed by a health care professional.