USB C HUB Type C Adapter MultiPort 7-in-1 Converter with 4K HDMI by GizmoGood, USB 2.0 & 3.0, TF/SD Slots, PowerPassThru Port.
- ★ SEVEN PORT EXPANDABILITY - allows fast upload and download of photos, videos, music and other files to the latest MacBookPro or USB-C Windows laptops while instantly adding USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 ports , TF/SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC micro card reader.
- ★ 4K HDMI PORT - The included HDMI 4K Port can mirror your notebook screen via a HDMI enabled TV or display with resolutions of up to 4K@30Hz, which is great for group presentations or a display of family photos
- ★ POWER PASS THRU CHARGING - gives you the ability to simultaneously transfer data while charging your device, without sacrificing your Type-C Port.
- ★ HIGHLY COMPATIBLITY -Compatible with a wide range of devices including Macbook Pro, iMac, Dell XPS 13, Samsung Galaxy S8/ S9 /S9+ ( SAMSUNG DEX SUPPORTED ) , HUAWEI MATE10/ 10 PRO, LG G5, HTC10, YOGA 900, Alienware 13, Alienware R2, HP EliteBook folio G1, ASUS ZenBook3 and more.
- ★ PEACE OF MIND WARRANTY - Comes with a Worry Free 12 Month Warranty. The Device has Compliance with industry standards CE, FCC, RoHS and PSE electronic international IEC standard safety standard. Including RCM Australian compliance
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Gizmogood USB-C 7in1 HUB Adapter expands your USB-C port potential. An ideal accessory to your MacbookPro or USB-C laptop, it allows connectivity to legacy USB devices, can connect displays and TVs through the HDMI port and access your SD card for photos. The Power-Pass thru charging for your laptop permits the HUB to stay connected and keeps you working (or playing) all day.
Mandatory Accessory for Your Macbook, USB-C Laptop
The Right Choice
- HDMI: 4k*30Hz, or Full HD1080P*60Hz M
- MicroSD & SD card U
- USB3.0 x 1 + USB2.0 x 2 Ports -Type-C port: PD charging & Data transferring function - USB3.0 up to 5.0 Gbps transfer - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 & USB1.1 S
- Support Plug & Play, up to 3000 times.
- Support all main-stream Windows/Mac/Linux system.
- Widely Compatible with Notebook & Tablet & Phone with Type-C port - MACBOOK (Pro) 2016/2017 - Chromebook Pixel - Lenovo Yoga - Dell XPS12/13/15/Precision 5510 - HP Pavilion - HP Spectre X2/X360 - HP Elite Folio G1/X2 - DELL Venue Pro/XPS15 - ACER ChromeBook R13/Aplha 1 - LG G5/V20 - Samsung Galaxy - S8/S9/S9S
- Samsung DEX Supported - Connect HDMI to turn your Galaxy Note8/S8/S8 plus/S9/S9+ into a true desktop PC experience as the original Samsung Dex workstation. Please connect the power supply if want to use Dex mode etc .
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would not recommend.
Only now I have a usb-c/hdmi cable and when that didn't work as well I realised the adaptor was the problem. So now I need to buy another adaptor because my Mac only has 2 usb-c ports and if I'm using one to charge and one for the hdmi cable, I can't connect anything else to my computer.
Probably my fault for not testing it somehow way before when I could return the product. Just a tip for when you buy yours. But other than this, all works well.
* Update: I have purchased a wireless mouse so I do not have to use this dongle, I will be purchasing a wireless keyboard too seeing as I can no longer get that to work either. I would not recommend this product and have reduced my star rating from 3 to 1 stars and have requested a refund.
also, when sitting at work with only and apple USB keyboard, and HDMI monitor connected, everything disconnects, then reconnects a few seconds later. this might be when i have an external power supply connected via the device's USB. but still, not very impressed