|Product Dimensions||25.15 x 14.48 x 6.86 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item Model Number||MM700|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Display Style||4000 Count LCD|
|Included Components||Carrying Case, Test Leads, Thermocouple, Batteries, and Alligator Clips|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Warranty Description||Two years from date of purchase|
|Item Weight||300 g|
Digital Multimeter TRMS/Low Impedance, (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy, Klein Tools MM700
|Price:||+ $13.66 Delivery|
- Automatic ranging true root mean square (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MΩ resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, diodes and continuity
- CAT IV 600V Safety Rating
- Klein Tools, doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them everyday since 1867
- Built to withstand a 6.6' (2m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site, Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Klein Tools MM700 is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, diodes and continuity. Klein Tools' Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.