|Product Dimensions||61.49 x 22 x 7.01 cm; 1.79 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||BU8017|
|Neck Material Type||Sapele|
|Number of Strings||4|
|Item Weight||1.79 kg|
Mulucky 4 String Banjo Ukulele Concert 23 Inch Beginner Kit With Truss Rod Gig Bag Tuner String Strap Picks - BU8017
|Price:||+ $33.74 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||61.5 x 22 x 7 centimetres|
|Top material type||Sapele|
|Back material type||Sapele|
About this item
- ♪The Banjolele is a four-stringed instrument with a small banjo type body and a fretted concert size ukulele neck that was very popular in the '20s & '30s
- ♪Bright and Percussive Sound - The drumhead of Mulucky banjolele is made of polyester that has great elasticity to respond quickly.
- ♪It features the distinctive sound of a banjo and the small scale tuning and playing style of a Ukulele. The instrument uses standard ukulele tuning of G-C-E-A
- ♪Easy to get started: The 23-inch banjo Uke with 4 strings offers a distinctive sound that most players can easily grasp
- ♪ Warranty Service - We are a professional banjo uke supplier, committed to the spirit of music and supplying competitive instruments. If you have any dissatisfaction with this banjolele, please contact us for a full refund or a replacement it
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mulucky with years of experience in the musical instruments industry, we have won a high reputation from customers because of the excellent quality, superior after-sale service and competitive price of our products. We put great emphasis on innovation to ensure that we could continuously provide perfect products and service to our clients. Specification: Item: Banjolele(banjo ukulele or banjo uke) Length: 23 Inch Material: Sapele Bridge: Maple Rim: 8" Sapele Tension Hoop: Steel Brackets: 12 Material of String: Nylon Buttons: Metal Hardware: Chrome Plated Number of Frets: 18 Tuning: GCEA Strings: 025, .036, .030, .023 Nut Width: 35mm Scale Length: 380mm Delivery content: 1 x Banjolele 1 x Tuner 1 x Pick-up 1 x Strap 1 x Ruler 1 x Wrench 1 x Cleaning Cloth 3 x Picks 4 x Spare Strings
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
CONS: The nylon strings that come with it are easy on novice fingers, but they will stretch a lot at first which make them hard to tune and keep in tune, at least at first. I'm not crazy about the strap - too floppy. There's really no good place to attach a strap on the end of the head. I have it tied around the tail piece that holds the strings. Don't know if that's the proper place to attach it, but it works.
Overall, this is a great banjolele especially for the price.
and I can't believe the price! It was missing the stencil that shows you where to put the bridge but I checked on google and found you measure from the nut to the 12th fret and then place bridge the same distance from the 12th fret on the drum/head. Mine measured 7 1/2". The sound is so nice and it even came with a pick up!!!! The strap is made for two buttons and there is only one on this banjolele so I don't know how to attach it but I don't need it anyway and I can use it on one of my other ukeleles! Worth the money and then some!