3-Port HDMI Switch, 4K Ver 2.2 HDCP, 3x1 HDMI Switcher Selector Supports 3D 4K@60Hz Full HD1080P for Nintendo Switch Xbox PS4 PS3 Fire Stick Roku Blu-Ray Player Apple TV HDTV.
This HDMI 2.0 switch series is to Connect 3 HDMI sources to 1 HDMI Display. There is a button on the top of the switch to choose which HDMI source you need to watch.
* Compatible with all HDMI 2.0 devices. HDCP2.2/4K HDR, Color format RGB (YUV:4:4:4).
Such as Mac Mini(Mid 2010) and later/ MacBook Pro(Mid 2010) and later(MacBook Pro with retina display)/ Mac Pro (Late 2013)/PS3 / PS4 /Apple TV/ Roku/ Fire TV/Nintendo Switch/Blu-Ray / DVD/ VR or HD-DVD player/HD TV/HD Projector/Xbox 360 /Xbox One/Beamer/DVB receiver/other Apple and Sony devices.
1. Supports 4K@ 60Hz HDCP 1.4 when you connect 3meters hdmi 2.0 cables(Max)
4. Supports 4K@ 60Hz HDCP 2.2 when you connect 2meters hdmi 2.0 cables(Max)
5. Supports 12- bit Deep Color
6. High performance up to 18Gbps
1. Three HDMI input ports allow to connect three different HDMI signal sources.
2. Select button for you to choose any one of the three signal sources you need.
3. LED HDMI input signal indicator.
4. HDMI output that connect your HDMI output display device, such as HDTV / Projector.
1.If Your HDMI Source Device (like XBox, PS4) supports 4K, please use a HDMI cable 2.0 to connect 4K HDMI Source Device & HDMI switch & display, since HDMI cable 1.4 (or below HDMI 1.4) isn't enough to support the resolution of 4K (4096*2160).
2. If your HDMI cable is not HDMI cable 2.0, you could adjust the resolution on your 4K HDMI Source device to 1080P (1920*1080) to match the specification of your HDMI cable, Or use the proper HDMI cable to connect.
3. HDMI switch box couldn't get two display devices to work simultaneously when you connect 1 HDMI-Host to 2 HDMI TV or monitor.