NEXGADGET Replacement for Garmin Charger Cable, USB Charging Station Dock with Data Sync Compatible with Garmin Vivoactive 3 / Fenix 5 5S 5X /6 6S 6X Smart Watch
|Compatible Devices||Smart Watch|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible Mode: Perfectly compatible with Garmin Vivoactive 3 / Fenix 5/ 5X / 6 / 6S / 6X Forerunner 935 / Approach S60 X10 / Quatix 5 Sapph.
- Innovative Design: All in one charging dock. Not only charging cable ,but also charging station and Sync data connector. Simply put your sports watch on it,charging and data Sync start together.
- Safe Charging: Charge sports watch safely and steadily with the built-in voltage regulator. Protect your device from over-voltage and over-current when charging.
- Convenient & Compact: Charging your device without taking the fitness tracker out. One-dollar-coin size,ideal to go and also perfect to charging at home or office.
- Premium Design: High-quality TPE material,plus 6,000+ Bending Test and 10,000+ Insertion Test ensure durability of the charging cable. Anti-slip rubber base keep your device safe and steady on your desk.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why NEXGADGET Charger?
We selected every component and element carefully, each detail was meticulously designed to ensure the high quality and your perfect experience.
-Diameter: 0.12 feet
-Length: 3.3feet (100cm)
-Recharge and transfer data via USB port
-Charge Time: 2 hours
-Input: 5V / 500mA-1000mA
-Output: 5V / 500mA-1000mA
Garmin Vivoactive 3
Fenix 5 5S 5X 6 6S 6X
Approach S60 X10
Quatix 5 Sapph.
What You Get
2 Packs Charging Cable
24 hours Customer Service
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 June 2019
- Acts more as a cradle and allows the watch to sit flat facing up, allowing you to easily see the charging status.
- Works exactly the same way regarding USB interface to a computer for file transfer(s)
- Observed charging rate seemed to be the same as the OEM Garmin cable
- A small section of plastic on the connector itself broke off and will no longer hold the charger in place. The workaround has been to use the watch straps to keep it in place. Hence the 4 stars vice 5
Given the price point and functionality, I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a compatible Garmin watch.
Fits the Garmin Fenix 6S perfectly and allows it to lay flat while it is charging, much easier to read the watch face to determine if the charge is complete (Garmin's charger requires you to be a bit of a contortionist to read the watch face while it is attached to the charger). No loss of charging speed, charges rapidly, does not heat up the watch whilst charging it. Also easier to read the watch face when syncing on the computer.
All around this set of chargers/sync cables are a huge upgrade from the one that Garmin provides.
The price is right, two chargers and a whole bunch of little plugs for the watch's charging port, very satisfied and highly recommend these chargers/sync cables.