- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 1 x 3 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 9.1 g
- Item Model Number: NCZ-3014-HA
- ASIN: B00WTDV1TU
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 April 2018
- Customer Reviews: 28 customer ratings
NYCE NCZ-3014-HA ZigBee Garage Door (Tilt) Sensor
+ $7.08 Delivery
- Verified Compatible with: Securifi, Zipato, Telegesis, SmartThings, Iris (more to come...)
- Long Battery Life (up to 5 years), Three color LED event indication
- ZigBee HA1.2 Communication Protocal
- Reports Open/Closed Status of Garage Doors
- ***** NOT Compatible with Control4 *****
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NYCE's wireless Garage Door (Tilt) Sensor combines the features of a Tilt Sensor and ZigBee (802.15.4) radio into a single tiny device. Packed with intelligent features, the Garage Door (Tilt) Sensor expands your Smart home network's possibilities - reporting the open/closed state of a garage door - and all without any wires. A compatible zigbee hub is required to control this sensor. Note :Strong WIFI signals may impede sensor operation. For more information and product manuals visit: http://nycesensors.com/support/ For SmartThings User: Please download smarthings driver from http://nycesensors.com/ and install to hub . THIS IS NOT THE CONTROL4 VERSION.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
It gets a zigbee id and it shows unknown device, but then when I change the device type to NYCE tilt sensor the device does not report open/close based on orientation, and there no events coming to the hub either.
I ended up returning it. The seller is excellent thought, they returned the item with no hassle at all.
Would be fine for something slow like a garage door, especially if you need to know if it stays in a state for a long time. Unsuitable if you don't want to miss a quick event.