- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 x 1 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- Item Model Number: Object #4 [Small Pet Nail Clipper]
- ASIN: B07GZWGY64
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 February 2019
- Customer Reviews: 2,547 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
6,097 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #56 in Grooming Products for Cats
Cat Nail Clippers with Razor Sharp Blades - Best Pet Nail Clippers for Small Animals - Professional Claw Trimmer for Tiny Dog Cat Kitten Bunny Rabbit Bird Guinea Pigs Ferret Hamsters - Ebook Guide
+ $7.21 Delivery
- FOR SMALL PETS: Our claw scissors have been designed to be used on small animals, such as dogs, kittens, puppies, birds and even bunny. Use them as kitten nail clippers, dog nail trimmers or as general pet nail trimmers.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Fitted with razor sharp blades made out of stainless steel and an ergonomic handle made out of 100% recyclable plastic the production of these cat nail clippers does not harm the environment.
- INSTRUCTIONAL EBOOK: Worried about clipping your pet's nails for the first time? Don't you fret! Just scan the QR code on the back of the package with your smartphone and get the full guide right now.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE: The stainless steel blade is hypoallergenic and the handle is finished with a slip-proof coating that allows you to securely grip them in order to prevent painful accidents.
- 100% GUARANTEED: As with all other pet grooming tools by SHINY PET these cat nail cutter are backed by a lifetime money-back guarantee.
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
There Are Lots of Reasons Why Professionals Choose Our Pet Paws Nail Trimmer
★ These innovative dog toenail clippers by SHINY PET can be used as a bird nail trimmer, a pair of nail clippers for small dogs or as nail clippers for cats (corta uñas para gato).
★ The blades of dog nail trimmer are made out of stainless steel, while the handle is made out of plastic and finished with an ergonomic coating.
★ Our pet nail scissors can be used on just about any small animal, including bunny rabbits, ferrets, hamsters, birds, hedgehog, parrot, guinea pigs, gerbils, chinchilla, iguana, lizard, chicken, rat and so on.
★ Includes a FREE download of our e-book which walks you through the pet nail trimming process so that you can sharpen your pet grooming skills!
☆ Sturdy Stainless Steel Blades
☆ Safe Nail Clipper Head
☆ Ergonomic Green Handle
☆ Comfortable Finger Rests
Safe, Easy To Use, Renders Clean Cuts with Each & Every Nail Trimming
★ Our nail trimmers are safe enough to be used either professionally or at home.
★ The semi-circular edge of the steel blade ensures a clean, precise cut.
★ Featuring a windowed opening, the design of the blade keeps the nail visible.
★ A super grip handle prevents sliding or slipping while trimming your pet's nails.
★ No more painful trimmings. Only a single cut is needed with these nail clippers.
When it comes to nail clippers for dogs, there is only one choice.
The SHINY PET team is absolutely committed to providing professional groomers and everyday pet owners with top quality pet grooming supplies they can count on.
Can't wait to give these cat nail cutters a try? Well, we definitely don't blame you.
Do yourself (and your precious pet) a favor ... Order your own pair of pet nail scissors right away.
Scroll up & click [ADD TO CART] now!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 84% (84%)||84%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Other website dealing with house rabbits.I wanted something good because. It's diff to cut rabbits nails.
I only used once on a toothpick to see how sharp they were and it cut through no problem.I have to wait awhile till rabbit is
A little more use to us as he is a rescue rabbit haven't had him very long.I am glad I bought these as they seem strong well made and confortable to hold.
Negative side: I felt quite stiff when I try to open and close the cutters in the beginning. But after a few uses, it became smoother. Somewhat small for my boyfriend’s hand so nail clipping for our cat became my job. See the photo attached to get an idea of the size.