Naissance Fractionated Coconut Oil 1 Litre. 100% Pure & Natural
- 100% pure and natural Fractionated Coconut Oil, is liquid at all temperatures so it combines easily with other oils. It is lightweight and easily absorbed by your skin. Perfect for moisturising and creating your own beauty products.
- This versatile oil can be used for all over body moisturising, hair conditioning and treatments, massage, soaps, body butters, beauty hacks and much more.
- Rich in saturated fatty acids, this is a stable oil which should last longer than non-fractionated coconut oil and may help soften and moisturise skin and hair.
- Coconut Fractionated Oil contains higher levels of capric acid, which has antiviral and antimicrobial properties and caprylic acid, which has anti-fungal properties.
- Naissance products are not tested on animals and are vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rich in fatty acids, Coconut Fractionated Oil is an excellent natural emollient. It is lightweight and absorbed well by the skin. It can leave your skin feeling enriched and hydrated without feeling greasy.
Our Coconut Fractionated oil is a light, clear and odourless oil, which makes it ideal for making your own oil blends by combining with your favourite essential oils.
Coconut Fractionated Oil is believed to be an excellent oil for haircare and beneficial for all hair types. Due to its antioxidizing properties, it is believed to be useful in hydrating dry and heat damaged hair. It easily penetrates the hair strands and helps nourish and condition the hair and may encourage hair growth.
The high content of capric and caprylic acid means Coconut Fractionated Oil has an antioxidant and disinfecting properties.
How To Use:
Massage: Excellent massage oil, which can also be added to essential oils to make your own massage blends.
Skincare: Can be used as an all over face and body moisturiser. Ideal for use as aftershave balm for men and women, it can also be used as a shaving cream. Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to create a personalised, hydrating moisturiser. Can be used as a skin cleanser and make up remover.
Haircare: Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for added moisture.
Beauty Hack: Coconut fractionated Oil is perfect for make your own cosmetics and homemade remedies. Create natural scrubs and exfoliators by combining with other oils, butters, sugars or salts.