|Product Dimensions||31.2 x 0.2 x 5 cm; 225 Grams|
|Item Weight||225 g|
Nakiri Knife - PAUDIN Razor Sharp Meat Cleaver 7 inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Vegetable Kitchen Knife, Multipurpose Japanese Cleaver for Home and Kitchen with Ergonomic Handle
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||31.2 x 0.2 x 5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||225 Grams|
About this item
- ALL-PURPOSE NAKIRI KNIFE: The classic 7 inch kitchen knife is flexible for all kinds of heavy duty preps, like slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing. A truly all-around cooking knife, is easy to re-sharpen, clean and maintain.
- ULTRA SHARP EDGE: The blade of PAUDIN cleavers is made of German 5Cr15Mov stainless steel (not real Damascus) with 56+ hardness. The razor sharp cutting edge allows you to cut foods effortlessly. All the world-renowned cutlery brands including ZWIILL, W-M-F and SHUN adopt the same steel, which is rust -proof and durable for long time use.
- ERGONOMICALLY HANDLE: The ergonomics shape perfect balances the handle and the thin blade at the pinch point, ensures the ease of movement. The soft pakkawood handle is integrated with the Japanese nakiri knife's blade, creating comfortable grip.
- WAVE PATTERN: The special waved pattern is strikingly beautiful like a Damascus knife. It decreases food friction and makes the vegetable cleaver easy to clean and maintain.
- ELEGANT GIFT: This meat vetetable chef knife is a best gift with beautiful packing for Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day! We Offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK policy. PAUDIN provides a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PAUDIN - Enjoy Cooking with us!
This 7'' nakiri knife is forged from German stainless steel (5Cr15Mov - the best blade material for most of kitchen knives). The high carbon makes the meat and vegetable cleaver higher hardness (HRC 56+ ), stronger toughness, better corrosion resistance, superior performance and long working life.
Precision forging engineering makes the steel more pure and stable, reducing the edge blunt or dull. PAUDIN cleaver knife can handle all kitchen tasks, chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing. It is suitable for vegetables, fruits, meats and other ingredients.
Pakka wood handle is comfortable, non-slip and easy to control.
Razor Sharp & Durable
Made of premium German High Carbon Stainless steel (1.4116/5Cr15MoV), the Japanese style cooking knife has reliable performance and durable life. Precision forged blade has high ability of anti-corrosion, anti-rusty, and stain resistant. With 15 degree cutting edge and extreme hardness of HRC56+, this ultra sharp knife makes every cut and slice happy.
The ergonomic shape enables superior control and perfect balance between comfortable handle and the thin blade, ensuring ease of movement. The handle of this meat cleaver is made of non-slip pakka wood to ensure safety, effectively reduce fatigue caused by prolonged use. High density of the elegant Pakkawood handle is oilproof and anti-corrosion.
With the wide blade of the cleaver and the versatility of chef's knife, it is an essential tool for precision preps work at home kitchen and restaurant. PAUDIN nakiri knife can handles all ingredients, like vegetables, fruits and meats. And work on many tasks like slicing thin or thick, cutting large or small cubes.
One of emerging global brand, PAUDIN has synonymous with superior quality products with a young and very motivated team. The start-up has used innovative technologies to build highest quality and most appealing design. PAUDIN works with the young talents who shared the brand’s value and vision, then and now, commit to make customer satisfied.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Paudin is well packaged, and has a reasonable hand feel, though I feel the handle is on the light side. I’d have preferred more substance to the handle.
Am I unhappy / disappointed with it? No.
Am I blown away by it? No.
You get what you pay for.
It is well balanced.
It is extremely sharp.
It may hold onto fast slicing with items holding onto the blade.
I don't think the steel is one piece flowing into the handle.
It is capped at the handle.
I've scratched 1mm deep into the handle and it's not wood it's good strong plastic of some sort.
Is it worth the $20 in Aussie ?
I'd say yes...certainly.
Standard home use without cutting Pumpkin weekly should see longevity.
Not bad at all for $20.
The patterning is just laser engraved, not a property of the steel.
The patterning is not as pronounced in person.
Appears to have come with a decent edge, and the handle is comfortable and nice to use, it was packaged well and I believe it is worth the $25-30 AUD.
True to the advertising