|Product Dimensions||55.88 x 25.4 x 167.64 cm; 3.2 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||N201US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Camera & Floor Stand|
|Item Weight||3.2 kg|
Nanit Plus - Smart Baby Monitor and Floor Stand: Camera with HD Video & Audio - Sleep Tracking - Night Vision - Temperature & Humidity Sensors and Two-Way Audio
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stay connected to your baby with two-way audio, background audio, and remote viewing from anywhere.
- Get your baby more sleep with sleep tracking and personalized sleep guidance, and see how they improve over time.
- Best view of your baby day and night: See and hear your baby 24/7 with HD live streaming, unparalleled night vision, and zoom to get in close. Plus, Nanit works over Wi-Fi, even when internet is down.
- Smart notifications: Nanit tracks sound and motion to keep you abreast of changes in the nursery. Temperature and humidity sensors monitor the environment, ensuring your baby is comfortable.
- iPhone, Android or tablet required. One year of Nanit Insights sleep tracking and personalized sleep guidance now included.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sleep is one of the most important factors of your child's physical and mental development. It's the fuel that your baby's developing brain craves. Nanit helps you understand - and improve - your baby's sleep development to make sure they stay on track. Dream big baby! Save every memory - whenever there’s action in the crib, Nanit is recording.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
100%%%% recommend everyone to buy this camera, it is worth the money it’s fantastic, and i hope it serves us a long time! :)
Reviewed in the United States on 9 March 2019