|Model Number||NANO+BAG FBA|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 7 x 15.6 cm; 336 Grams|
|Volume Capacity||0.08 Liters|
|Item Weight||336 g|
Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker, Upgrade Version of Minipresso, 18 Bar Pressure, Extra Small Travel Coffee Maker, Manually Operated. Perfect for Tiny Kitchen and Office use
- [MASSIVE POWER] Built around a newly patented pumping system, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure during extraction for unparalleled coffee quality. It is more than what most home espresso machines can deliver.
- [EASIER THAN EVER] The Nanopresso works best with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard. It is delightfully easy to operate and simple to use. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to previous models. With Nanopresso, the power is in the machine, not in your hands.
- [SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST] Nanopresso’s ergonomic design and shorter length makes it your travel companion of choice. Nanopresso is engineered to be extremely light. Yet, designed to go wherever you go. Its construction delivers a reassuringly solid feel. Overall length is 6.14 in / 15.6 cm and the weight is at just 0.74 Lb / 336 g.
- [MORE WATER CAPACITY] Nanopresso water tank can hold up to 80ml of water. It's lined and protected by the detachable cup. Both parts feature a heatsink pattern to absorb and protect the hands from the heat.
- [GREAT ADD ON] You can buy Nanopresso NS Adapter or Nanopresso Barista Kit accessories separately in order to use Nespresso** Original capsules and most of compatibles or make double espresso shots. Add Nanopresso NS Adapter from (B076DGY1NS). Add Nanopresso Barista Kit from (B078GM6FFH). Versatility is where the Nanopresso shines.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|NANOPRESSO NS ADAPTER||NANOPRESSO BARISTA KIT||NANOVESSEL||NANOPRESSO S-CASE||NANOPRESSO M-CASE||NANOPRESSO L-CASE|
|DESCRIPTION||Allows Nanopresso to be compatible with NS Capsules||A larger water tank(140ml/4.7 fl oz)+3 filter baskets, allows Nanopresso to prepare double espresso||Keep the water hot for hours (210 ml / 7.10 fl oz)||Protective case||Protective case||Protective case|
|HOW TO BUY IT||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture|
|REMARK||NS Adapter is an accessory, can only be used with Nanopresso series||Barista Kit is an accessory, can only be used with Nanopresso series||Nanovessel can be mounted directly onto the Nanopresso series and used as a large insulated water tank||Nanopresso S-Case is an accessory, is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso.||Nanopresso M-Case is an accessory, is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso + NS Adapter.||Nanopresso L-Case is an accessory. Nanopresso L-Case is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso + Barista Kit.|
|DIMENSION||66x62x62 mm / 2.60x2.44x2.44 in||150x62x62 mm / 5.90x2.44x2.44 in||146x62x62 mm / 5.75x2.44x2.44 in||185x77x72mm / 7.23x3.05x2.85in||190x77x72mm / 7.49x3.05x2.85in||230x77x72mm / 9.05x3.05x2.85in|