Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker, Upgrade Version of Minipresso, 18 Bar Pressure, Red Patrol Edition, Extra Small Travel Coffee Maker, Manually Operated. Perfect for Tiny Kitchen and Office use
- [MASSIVE POWER] Built around a newly patented pumping system, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure during extraction for unparalleled coffee quality. It is more than what most home espresso machines can deliver.
- [EASIER THAN EVER] The Nanopresso works best with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard. It is delightfully easy to operate and simple to use. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to previous models. With Nanopresso, the power is in the machine, not in your hands.
- [SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST] Nanopresso’s ergonomic design and shorter length makes it your travel companion of choice. Nanopresso is engineered to be extremely light. Yet, designed to go wherever you go. Its construction delivers a reassuringly solid feel. Overall length is 6.14 in / 15.6 cm and the weight is at just 0.74 Lb / 336 g.
- [MORE WATER CAPACITY] Nanopresso water tank can hold up to 80ml of water. It's lined and protected by the detachable cup. Both parts feature a heatsink pattern to absorb and protect the hands from the heat.
- [GREAT ADD ON] You can buy Nanopresso NS Adapter or Nanopresso Barista Kit accessories separately in order to use Nespresso** Original capsules and most of compatibles or make double espresso shots. Add Nanopresso NS Adapter from (B076DGY1NS). Add Nanopresso Barista Kit from (B078GM6FFH). Versatility is where the Nanopresso shines.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|NANOPRESSO NS ADAPTER||NANOPRESSO BARISTA KIT||NANOVESSEL||NANOPRESSO S-CASE||NANOPRESSO M-CASE||NANOPRESSO L-CASE|
|DESCRIPTION||Allows Nanopresso to be compatible with NS Capsules||A larger water tank(140ml/4.7 fl oz)+3 filter baskets, allows Nanopresso to prepare double espresso||Keep the water hot for hours (210 ml / 7.10 fl oz)||Protective case||Protective case||Protective case|
|HOW TO BUY IT||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture|
|REMARK||NS Adapter is an accessory, can only be used with Nanopresso series||Barista Kit is an accessory, can only be used with Nanopresso series||Nanovessel can be mounted directly onto the Nanopresso series and used as a large insulated water tank||Nanopresso S-Case is an accessory, is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso.||Nanopresso M-Case is an accessory, is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso + NS Adapter.||Nanopresso L-Case is an accessory. Nanopresso L-Case is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso + Barista Kit.|
|DIMENSION||66x62x62 mm / 2.60x2.44x2.44 in||150x62x62 mm / 5.90x2.44x2.44 in||146x62x62 mm / 5.75x2.44x2.44 in||185x77x72mm / 7.23x3.05x2.85in||190x77x72mm / 7.49x3.05x2.85in||230x77x72mm / 9.05x3.05x2.85in|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
Durability. Feels sturdy, not easy to brake. Pump make bit of noise and my wife could hear it from another room. She asked me wants what is this sound.. So.
Its easy to use after.
Biggest issue for me is.. Amount of coffee u actually get from it. I know its espresso but its really not much of joy of coffee after whole process to made it. I think that double espresso should be standard here not somthg u need to pay 30£ more. Cause price for that rising much and we have, 90£.
I bought that cause of portability. Im renting flat where I dont want to buy espresso machine which when I spend 90£ with double espresso extension I could.
So overall, Plastic but feels good quality. It works. Pretty good coffee but quantity is not enough.
This little thing now comes with me everywhere. Makes excellent espresso. Also able to buy an attachment for neaspresso capsules and a barista kit to increase capacity for 2 people.
First coffee I made was a mess. Ground coffee all over the place. Took a couple of shots (excuse the pun) to get the measures right and the fee for it. Would recommend pumping hot water through first. Don’t know why, but seems to give the next cup and awesome crema!!
Don’t think about it, but it!!
It takes a bit of practice to get the grind and the fill just right but when you do, it makes the best, the smoothest coffee ever with perfect crema.
I haven't solved is how to get the coffee from the grinder into the basket without making a big mess.
I would like the design to include an easier way to pop the used coffee out of the basket. I put my mouth over it and blow it out but there must be a better way.
These slight irritations are nowhere enough to detract from the pleasure the Nanopresso gives me.
As a bonus, for the £59 I spent, that's equivalent to 12 days of coffee shop coffees at a rate of 2 coffees a day - so it's brilliant vfm too.
I've used it on two trips now, anticipating a third in a month. Not used it yet for camping. For hotel use, this was ideal. Coffee makers provide decent hot water, and the process for making coffee is easy and gives a quality brew. I also hand-grind beans when I'm travelling. This is a luxury piece of kit, but I also expect it to be robust enough to be tossed into a rucksack and to be used when roughing it.