Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker Bundled with Nanopresso Protective Case, Upgrade Version of Minipresso, 18 Bar Pressure, Extra Small Travel Coffee Maker, Manually Operated
- [MASSIVE POWER] Built around a newly patented pumping system, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure during extraction for unparalleled coffee quality. It is more than what most home espresso machines can deliver.
- [EASIER THAN EVER] The Nanopresso works best with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard. It is delightfully easy to operate and simple to use. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to previous models. With Nanopresso, the power is in the machine, not in your hands.
- [SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST] Nanopresso’s ergonomic design and shorter length makes it your travel companion of choice. Nanopresso is engineered to be extremely light. Yet, designed to go wherever you go, its construction delivers a reassuringly solid feel. Overall length is 6.14 in / 15.6 cm and the weight is at just 0.74 lb /336 g.
- [MORE WATER CAPACITY] Nanopresso water tank can hold up to 80ml of water. It's lined and protected by the detachable cup. Both parts feature a heatsink pattern to absorb and protect the hands from the heat.
- [GREAT ADD ON] You can buy Nanopresso NS Adapter or Nanopresso Barista Kit accessories separately in order to use Nespresso** Original capsules and most of compatibles or make double espresso shots. Add Nanopresso NS Adapter from (B076DGY1NS). Add Nanopresso Barista Kit from (B078GM6FFH). Versatility is where the Nanopresso shines.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|NANOPRESSO NS ADAPTER||NANOPRESSO BARISTA KIT||NANOVESSEL||COFFEE MAT||NANOPRESSO M-CASE||NANOPRESSO L-CASE|
|DESCRIPTION||Allows Nanopresso to be compatible with NS Capsules||A larger water tank(140ml/4.7 fl oz)+3 filter baskets, allows Nanopresso to prepare double espresso||Keep the water hot for hours (210 ml / 7.10 fl oz)||Multi-purpose (drying mat, tamping mat, preparation mat...||Protective case||Protective case|
|HOW TO BUY IT||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture|
|REMARK||NS Adapter is an accessory, can only be used with Nanopresso series||Barista Kit is an accessory, can only be used with Nanopresso series||Nanovessel can be mounted directly onto the Nanopresso series and used as a large insulated water tank||Perfect companion to our portable coffee machine||Nanopresso M-Case is an accessory, is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso + NS Adapter.||Nanopresso L-Case is an accessory. Nanopresso L-Case is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso + Barista Kit.|
|DIMENSION||66x62x62 mm / 2.60x2.44x2.44 in||150x62x62 mm / 5.90x2.44x2.44 in||146x62x62 mm / 5.75x2.44x2.44 in||250x176x8 mm / 9.85x6.92x0.3 in||190x77x72mm / 7.49x3.05x2.85in||230x77x72mm / 9.05x3.05x2.85in|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I said a great idea, and I don't see any problems using the capsule only machine.
Have been using the nanopresso for a little over 6 months, 2x coffees a day plus. The rubber plugs are just cosmetic, and have not bothered putting them back after some went down the drain. However the seals are getting tired, and appear to becoming loose, quess what, no seal kits sold. Will see if I can contact the manufacturer and see how that goes.
Top international reviews
Do be careful when screwing the body onto the water-tank; it's easy (well, I found it so) to not quite get the threads to allign ... spilling out hot water on hand .... OUCH!
It's easy to use, easy to clean and makes a really awesome espresso.
I very carefully followed the cleaning instructions, but despite this the machine no longer makes drinkable coffee. The coffee it makes is full of grinds and frankly undrinkable. The problem seems to be with a seal around the filter.
All rather unfortunate really, because it's definitely not cheap and at first the coffee it made was excellent. I'm glad to say though that Amazon's customer service has been first class.
However it is a little hard to clean and in my opinion the barista kit os necessary, making it a little bit pricy
Really good expresso, very well made and easy to clean.