|Color||Black / Silver|
|Product Dimensions||44.2 x 10.01 x 7.11 cm; 508.02 Grams|
|Item Weight||508 g|
Fuji Cutlery - Narihira - 210 mm (8.27 Inch) Double Edged, Molybdenum Steel Chef's Knife (Japan Import)
|Blade material||Molybdenum Steel|
|Colour||Black / Silver|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||44.2 x 10 x 7.1 centimetres|
|Item weight||1.12 Pounds|
About this item
- Total length: 345 mm (13.58 inches)
- Blade length: 210 mm (8.27 inches)
- Weight: 195 grams (6.88 ounces)
- Blade material: molybdenum special steel; Handle material: POM resin; Cap: 18-8 stainless
- Designed and produced for the Japanese market and made in China
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
japanese pro knife
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was led to purchase this from reddit and it was a poor choice.
Top reviews from other countries