|Product Dimensions||48.77 x 25.65 x 8.89 cm; 2.4 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||25230|
|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||25|
|Standing screen display size||1.5|
|Item Weight||2.4 kg|
NI NI-KKA25 Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A25 MIDI Smart Keyboard Controller
Enhance your purchase
|Number of keys||25|
About this item
- Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Best-in-class, custom NI keybed, available with either 25 semi-weighted keys
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- 4-Directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing directly from the keyboard or via the Komplete Kontrol software
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A25 Keyboard Controller is at its best when it’s fast, fun and physical. Find the right sound, make it your own, perform and capture the results – all from a responsive, semi-weighted keyboard. Complete with four premium instruments plus Machine Essentials, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to bring your ideas to life. With hundreds of presets to choose from, finding the right sound can be a chore. With Komplete Kontrol, however, all of your Komplete and NKS presets are intuitively tagged and organised, so finding the right one is fast and easy. What’s more, you can hear a preview of each sound as you browse without loading individual instruments. With Smart Play, you never need to worry about hitting a wrong note – just pick a scale and play. Activate chord mode to create a rich progression by playing single keys, then switch on the arpeggiator and turn it into an expressive musical performance. And for keyboard novices, Easy Mode maps the white keys to whichever scale you like. A-Series is designed to fit right into your existing workflow with immediate access to transport, mixing and editing controls in your favourite DAW. Logic Pro X, GarageBand and Ableton Live are currently supported with advanced integration for Cubase and Nuendo coming in a future update to the Komplete control software. And if you’re just getting started, the included Machine Essentials allows you to capture and arrange your ideas direct from your hardware – no additional software needed.
From the manufacturer
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- macOS 10.12, 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable provided)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- Internet connection (for software download and activation only)
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A25
Smart, Streamlined 25-Key Keyboard Controller
Music-making is at its best when it’s fast, fun, and physical. Find the right sound, make it your own, perform, and capture the results – all from a responsive, semi-weighted keyboard. Complete with four premium instruments plus MASCHINE Essentials, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to bring your ideas to life.
- Intuitive control over all your virtual instruments and effects
- Perform on a custom NI keybed with 25, 49, or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Includes MASCHINE ESSENTIALS, MONARK, THE GENTLEMAN, REAKTOR PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and more
- Full integration with KOMPLETE and NKS plug-ins, plus MASCHINE, Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live
Get Hands-On With Your Music
A-Series keyboards feature a best-in-class custom keybed from NI, available with 25, 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys.
Sturdy pitch and mod wheels make it easy to add bends and modulation to your parts.
Control Over Your Favorite DAW
Play/pause, record, set tempo, adjust levels, quantize notes, adjust loop braces, undo/redo, and more – all at the touch of a button.
All A-Series keyboards are USB-Bus powered. No need to hunt for an outlet, just plug in to your laptop and play.
With Smart Play, you never need to worry about hitting a wrong note – just pick a scale and play. Activate chord mode to create a rich progression by playing single keys, then switch on the arpeggiator and turn it into an expressive musical performance. And for keyboard novices, Easy Mode maps the white keys to whichever scale you like.
Capture Your Ideas
Includes Maschine Essentials
Produce, Perform, Play Out
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Very pleased with it.
- Tasti buoni, buona resa dinamica
- knobs infiniti
- layout "essenziale" senza pad di scarsa qualita' o sliders, quello che c'e' e' fatto bene
- Tasto undo, pomello joystick
- Decisamente non e' una master: non si puo' manco scegliere il canale su cui trasmette, non si puo' splittare
- non c'e' manco il transpose hardware, solo il suo software Kontrol lo fa e in una maniera irragionevole
- non c'e' modo di modificare la velocita' dei tasti: se non vi ci trovate game over
- sostanzialmente e' solo un player per Kontrol, in modalita' midi e' una scatola chiusa che manda solo i segnali delle note e dei knobs, manco si possono mappare i pulsanti
- Il suo software Kontrol sembra fatto negli anni 80, non va a tutto schermo, ingestibile su touch screen, si ridimensiona costantemente, non ha i suggerimenti per le icone, non risponde agli shortcuts di windows, non ha zoom o regolazione per DPI, praticamente dovete avere un monitor da 1920x1080 solo per lui perche' piu' grande o piu' piccolo siete fregati
- Licenze software: se volete venderla o comprarla usata ci sara' da piangere perche' senza i suoi software e' inutile e questi non seguono l'hardware come per AKAI, per ogni componete software deve essere trasferita la licenza.
E' una bella tastiera che per alcune cose fa' letteralmente infuriare. La funzione principale che sarebbe la navigazione tramite la stessa tastiera tra i preset e' un gran casino (il browser e' raccapricciante: non va a tutto schermo, con tutti i tag aperti non resta spazio per vedere i risultati), come controller per DAW e in generale comporta switchare continuamente tra le modalita' operative o usare combinazioni di tasti con SHIFT.
Insomma se volete un "giocattolo NI" tanto vale prendere la piu' piccola m32 che tanto fa le stesse identiche cose. Come "player / controller sinth" meglio Arturia con i suoi software, come controller per DAW (per Ableton e simili, Maschine e' un giocattolo incompleto) meglio Akai o Novation o addirittura Arturia (almeno controlla anche i devices). Come master meglio una Roland a49 o praticamente qualunque altra cosa, qualsiasi schifezza da piu' di 50 euro permette almeno le impostazioni midi di base.
1) a) The implementation of the workflow is not intuitive nor complete. It took me a while to understand that you have to click the 4-d encoder left then right to scroll through the choice of instruments. b) You have to use the mouse as an intermediary for bunch of stuff. c) The integration with certain DAWS is not always a great experience. d) The keys have fixed levels of playing intensity (on the software side) and there is NO aftertouch.
2) a) The build quality is not there, at all. b) The buttons click waaay too loud. c) The keys are not premium and are rough underneath. d) The 4-d encoder is not a super smooth experience. e) The should at the very least have put the Oled screen above each of the 8 touch sensitive knobs?
I know they had to cut somewhere, but this product as is makes little sense to me (other than a gateway drug to the Kontrol series and N.I. ecosystem).
In short, if you're serious about music production, I recommend you find another solution or pay the extra for the S-series. Or wait to see what comes out next (possibly with touch screens?).