Natrol Biotin, Promotes Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails, Helps Support Energy Metabolism, Helps Convert Food Into Energy, Maximum Strength, 10,000mcg, 200 Count
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- Promotes healthy Hair, skin & Nails - Restore the health of your hair, radiance of your skin and strength of your nails with Natrol Biotin. An important B vitamin that has long been known as a key element in maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Increase energy - Biotin, a B vitamin also known as Vitamin H or B7 helps support the metabolism and assists in the conversion of food into energy.
- Advanced formulation - the beauty supplement includes an important B vitamin that has long been known as a key element in maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails.
- 100% Vegetarian - Go ahead, nourish your inner beauty with Natrol Biotin.
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
Product detailsSize:200 Count (Pack of 1)
- Product Dimensions : 4.88 x 4.88 x 10.8 cm; 104.33 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 June 2019
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/NABT7
- ASIN : B07S4D8458
- Item Model Number : 7608
Best Sellers Rank:
3,891 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 52 in Vitamin B Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Biotin, a water-soluble B vitamin, acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Biotin is also known as vitamin H or B7 and not only helps to promote radiant skin, strong nails and heathy hair, but also aids in the conversion of daily food intake into natural energy. Clinical studies indicate that those with deficiencies of Biotin can experience brittle nails and hair loss. By taking Natrol Biotin daily, you can improve strength of nails, healthy hair and radiant skin. Biotin supports the growth of cells and production of fatty acids which can increase the bulb size of hair follicles, which helps to make hair appear fuller and thicker.
Biotin, Calcium, Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Methylcellulose, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Somehow my hair grew and the only thing i had changed was the biotin.
This is the second time ordering this brand of pills and ive went back to brown to give my hair a break from bleach so am excited to see how the results plan out this time around! Will come back with some pictures when finished this product with a before and after.
Bear in mind you need to take it for a few days, perhaps about 3 weeks or more to see the results.
I have always had very fragile nails my whole life, I have been trying multiple multivitamins for years. I have seen a better result on my nails since taking Biotin. I can't comment about my hair or skin. But I have been monitoring my nails, they are much stronger.
I’m quite familiar with biotin as I previously did a cure of liquid biotin and a cure of tablets (another brand). Sadly this one does nothing for me.