- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $99 or more on Qualifying items offered by Bare Blends. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Natural Whey Protein Isolate & Organic Raw Cacao | WPI | Chocolate Whey Protein Powder | Gluten Free | non-GMO | 500g
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||NZ grass-fed whey protein isolate, organic raw cacao, organic vanilla bean, organic stevia extract, non-GMO soy lecithin (0.1% for mixing) See more|
|Item weight||0.5 Kilograms|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- Over 24g of high-quality protein per serve
- Flavoured with organic raw Peruvian Cacao, 100% natural, and free of anything artificial or nasty
- Premium grass-fed NZ whey protein isolate
- Gluten free, sugar free, and low lactose
- Perfect for weight management and building lean muscle - our Raw Cacao WPI helps to boost metabolism and prevent body fat storage in conjunction with an active lifestyle and assists the repair of exercise-induced damage to muscle fibres.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 27 x 17 x 7.2 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Bare Blends
- ASIN : B077P1XRLK
- Manufacturer reference : madfs-1082
Best Sellers Rank:
7,689 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 84 in Whey Nutrition Protein
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The perfect high-protein, rejuvenating drink to consume after exercise and a deliciously healthy addition to your smoothies! The purity of this grass-fed WPI blend allows it to be ideal for anyone; whether you are an extreme athlete or just a vegetarian wanting to up your protein intake. Ideal for lean muscle development and weight management.
You won't find any fillers or ingredients that provide no nutritional value in our blends. We use minimal ingredients and processing to craft a protein that delivers on performance and taste.
Ingredients: NZ grass-fed whey protein isolate, *raw cacao, vanilla bean, *stevia extract, non-GMO soy lecithin (0.1% for mixing) (*organic)
Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate
Whey protein isolate (WPI) is a high-protein filtered milk product containing very little fats, lactose or carbohydrates. Our high-quality WPI is sourced from New Zealand, where the dairy farming practices and pristine environment are unparalleled. Our whey undergoes less acidification and pasteurisation than others, resulting in a superior essential amino acid profile.
Organic Raw Cacao
The organic raw cacao powder used in our blends is of the heirloom variety, criollo, grown in Peru. It is a rich source of magnesium and sulphur which helps with relaxation and promotes healthy hair, skin and nails. Full of magnesium and antioxidants, raw cacao has 2865 ORAC units per serve.
Organically Grown Vanilla Bean
These orchid vines climb existing trees, poles or whatever they can find and produce deep green beans. When picked, they are quickly blanched in boiling water then set out to dry. Known for its mood enhancing properties and warm inviting aroma. Provides the blend with a delicious, crowd-pleasing taste! Our vanilla is the same A-grade beans that you will find in specialty cooking stores and delis.
Organic Stevia Extract
High quality pure organic stevia provides just the right touch of sweetness without contributing unnecessary sugars to your waistline. Stevia is low GI and also has the added advantage of not feeding plaque on your teeth like sugar does.
Non-GMO Soy Lecithin
We include a tiny amount of non-GMO soy lecithin in our whey protein blends - 0.1%. It is an emulsifier that’s needed for mixing, and it keeps the whey powder from bricking when mixed with liquid.
Benefits Of Bare Blends Whey Protein
Improving your recovery time
Protein intake is vital after exercise, as it assists the repair of exercise-induced damage to muscle fibres. It facilitates the replenishment of depleted energy stores and contains the essential amino acids needed for your body to recover and perform optimally.
Protein helps to boost metabolism and prevent body fat storage in conjunction with an active lifestyle. Blending up a serve of our whey protein isolate with dairy/nut milk with some frozen fruit is a delicious healthy breakfast or lunch which will keep you nutritionally satisfied until your next meal.
Immunity & wellness
Protein is essential for a healthy working immune system. It is a major energy source and it is responsible for everything from building tissues, boosting immunity, and making your hair and nails strong and shiny.
Since 2012 Bare Blends has been providing Australians with the highest quality nutrition possible.
Bare Blends Whey Protein Isolates
Pure protein powders
Our whey protein isolate comes directly from fresh grass-fed cow’s milk in New Zealand and is manufactured via a low-temperature ultrafiltration. This results in a pure protein source, virtually lactose-free, undenatured whey protein powder that is rich in essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). We blend organic wholefoods with each whey protein isolate powder, which provides delicious flavours as well as added nutritional benefits.
- Protein powder is essential for healthy bodily function in women and men
- Proteins assists in lean muscle building and weight management
- Virtually lactose free (less than 0.06g per serving)
- Rich in BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids)
- All protein powders are gluten free, sugar free, and non-GMO
NZ grass-fed whey protein isolate, organic raw cacao, organic vanilla bean, organic stevia extract, non-GMO soy lecithin (0.1% for mixing)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I enjoy it and will prob be coming back to this for a chocolate protein powder, its nice and clean + macros are good.
(If you want a sweet/clean protein powder then i recommend Rule 1 (Red Logo not Blue)