Natural Pure Epsom Salt 25kg German Bittersalz
|Price:||+ $10.50 Delivery|
- 100% NATURAL EPSOM SALTS: Kali-GmbH are the leading brand in Epsom Salt, it is top quality and food grade, taken from natural deposits. The product is mined in Germany under strict European Union Quality Control Procedures and is both Kosher and Halal Certified.
- TO USE DURING BATHING: Dissolve 3-4 cups in warm water. Epsom Salts are easily absorbed through the skin where they go to work inside our bodies. Perfect for the relief of stress, muscle aches, sports recovery and relief of skin conditions.
- BEAUTY/ COSMETICS USE: Epsom Salt also works great as a beauty product when used correctly. You can utilise it's properties to make your own fantastic homemade products such as; Salt Scrubs, Facial Wash, a Hair Volumizer (when mixed with your everyday conditioner), an exfoliating agent or even to create your own custom scented Bathing Salt, depending on your tastes, it's very easy to do! All of which will help reduce stress and bring some clam and relaxation to your bathing routine
- GARDEN AND PLANT USAGE: You may be surprised to know our Epsom Salt has practical uses in the garden too! Tomatoes, for instance, need lots of Magnesium to grow to their full potential. Epsom Salt can be a great, cost-effective way of getting this essential nutrient into your crop. The same applies for capsicum, it is very beneficial, to their growth, aids in germination, produce greater yields, improved beauty and strength of the peppers.
- FCC Food Grade. Good source of magnesium (chemical name Magnesium Sulphate)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to use during a bath/foot soak:
For soaking: Add two cups of Epsom Salts to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub. Double the Epsom Salt for an oversized garden tub. Popular for easing muscle pain and fading bruises - bathe three times weekly, soaking for at least 12 minutes.
Foot bath: Add a cup of Epsom Salt to a tub of warm water as a popular balm for aching feet.
For help with aches and muscle pain: Epsom Salt (when absorbed through the skin) works to relieve muscle tension, pain, and inflammation in joints. Tired and sore feet will also benefit from the therapeutic warmth of an Epsom salt soak.
Aside from these benefits, Magnesium sulphate has several other positive effects to note. It aids in many enzymatic functions, helps to regulate fluid retention in cells, and facilitates the body's use of calcium to transmit chemical signals throughout the nervous system. Researchers and physicians report that raising your magnesium levels may improve heart and circulatory health by reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
For use in the garden: In addition to its many human applications Epsom Salt can also help within the plant kingdom. Use in the garden to achieve just what you would like, be it;
Improving Seed Germination
Increasing Nutrient Absorption
Countering Transplant Shock
To green Up Foliage
Preventing Leaf Curling,
What else can it do? Our salt can help in many different ways, including;
Regulate Blood Sugar
Helps to Remove Splinters
Soothe Sprains and Bruises
Keep Feet Healthy
Magnesium Sulphate (Natural Epsom Salt)
: Bath:Add 2 to 4 cups to a warm (not hot) bath and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Hydrate before and after bath.Paste:Dissolve a teaspoon in a cup of hot water. Cool in fridge for 20 mins. Apply to affected area.Foot Bath:Dissolve half a cup in a bowl of warm water. Soak feet for at least 20 mins.
Please drink plenty of fluids before and after bathing.