- Breastfeeding Essentials: Save 10% on overall price for every set of NatureBond Silicone Breast Pumps and NatureBond Disposable Nursing Pads. Add both items and enter code BFESSENTIALS at checkout. While Stocks Last ! Offered by NatureBond Australia. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
NatureBond Silicone Breastfeeding Manual Breast Pump Milk Saver Nursing Pump | All-in-1 Pump Strap, Stopper, Cover Lid, Carry Pouch, Air-Tight Vacuum Sealed in Hardcover Gift Box. BPA Free
10% off with promo code BFESSENTIALS.
Breastfeeding Essentials: Save 10% on overall price for every set of NatureBond Silicone Breast Pumps and NatureBond Disposable Nursing Pads. Add both items and enter code BFESSENTIALS at checkout. While Stocks Last ! Offered by NatureBond Australia. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)Redeemed
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Most Value For Money Silicone Breast Pump / Breastmilk Saver With BOTH Pump Strap And Silicone Pump Stopper: Silicone Manual Breast Pump collects "let-down" / breast milk leaks and relieves engorgement using pure natural suction pressure. Every ounce of breast milk is precious. Save it for your baby.
- Extremely Soft And Comfortable. Unlike other silicone pumps that have pour spout, NatureBond has removed redundant pour spout that cause discomfort to breast skin during suction. This is important to moms. With Pump Straps, there will be "no more crying over spilled milk" too.
- Easy to use, Lightweight and Portable - Hands-free and saves breastmilk on the other side during breastfeeding. Very Lightweight and Perfect for travelling. Hassle free and no pumping “noise” that may awake the baby
- High Quality Silicone breast pump. Sterile Vacuum Sealed. BPA Free and FDA Approved Food Grade Silicone. Lab tested and certified by Bureau Veritas which is a World Leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification.
- Must Have Essentials Pack that includes both Patented Pump Strap And Silicone Stopper. Complete with Dust Cover Lid, Velvet Pouch, Silicone Breast Pump and Full Color English Instructions in Hardcover Gift Box. Perfect baby shower gift for newborn mothers. Recommended by lactation nurses from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital (USA). #1 Silicone Manual Breast Pump in USA, UK & Canada.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NatureBond Silicone Breast Pump collects breast milk hands-free manually through natural suction pressure.
It is the best natural pump to catch "let-down/breast milk leak" during breastfeeding. Every drop of breast milk counts.
- We care for our customers - Every pack that you received is vacuum-sealed and is packed by hand and heart. To ensure comfort to all Moms, we re-engineered the breast cupping flap and removed the redundant pouring spout that could piercing feel and discomfort to your breast skin. Our sleek and soft silicone design ensures total comfort for all moms.
- To cater to different level of suction force requirements, we invented the "dual ring" smart pressure design for moms to self-adjust suction force. This is the most comfortable generation of silicone pump that NatureBond has ever produced
- Worried about breastmilk spillage from pump ? Our innovative 'scallop hem' breast pump stopper is capable of preventing 100% breastmilk leaks from pump. Furthemore, we added NatureBond pump strap as an additional safety measure to prevent breastmilk spillage from knocks and kicks from our little ones.
Completes with silicone breast pump stopper, pump strap, dust cover lid and velvet pouch sealed in air-tight vacuum packaging, NatureBond Silicone Breast Pump is every breastfeeding mum's must-have portable breastmilk saver in diaper bag.
The NatureBond Silicone Breast Pump with Pump Stopper and Pump Strap (New Strap add-on from 1 Nov 2019)
"Breastfeeding Isn't Just About Milk, It Is About Love"
Safe for Baby and Mum
High Quality Silicone Material
Premium Air-Tight Sealed. Sterile And Hygienic
Giving Moms The Best Value In A Complete Premium Pack.
High Quality Pump Strap [New]
Innovative Pump Stopper - Smart Compression
No More Crying Over Spilled Breastmilk
Improved Design - The Best Suction And Breast Cupping Effect Ever Produced
Your Comfort Is Our Priority
Smart Pressure - Customised To Your Needs
NatureBond Flip Technique - Best Cupping Effect
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was a skeptic but ordered this pump to keep in my handbag for emergencies. I’m actually gobsmacked by how good and effective it is at pumping in quite a short space of time, even when comparing with the Spectra pumping output. Usually I pump 40-60mL in 10 or so minutes on the Spectra, and achieved 50mL in a little under this with the NatureBond.
This pump takes a little bit of tweaking to get the right positioning and suction, but even during the adjustment process it’s still effective. I’m sure that with a few more uses, I’ll have figured out the best positioning for me and should be even simpler again.
I love that this will be an easy way to pump in emergencies while out of the house, discreet, almost completely silent (bar the occasional air bubble pop), compact and very easy to clean (and only one part - or two with the stopper - yay!)
I’m going to tell everyone I know who’s pregnant to make sure they have one of these in their post-partum toolkit, and am tempted to get another to keep on my bedside table as well as permanently in my handbag!
Very comfortable and secure on the breast, can even move around freely with it on, which is great for freeing up your hands.
I have been using mine for several months now and they look as new as the day i bought them.
Very high quality and fair price!
Top international reviews
It arrived quickly and was easy to sterilise ready to use (I used a microwave steam steriliser). Once I was ready to feed I just squeezed the lower portion of the bottle and placed it over my nipple. It attached easily and was comfortable to wear (I didn't even notice it to be honest).
I was able to catch about 60ml just off one breast during one feed and the bottle didn't come off until I gently broke the seal it had formed. I used the supplied stopper to store it in the fridge until I was ready to transfer the milk to a bottle, then bent the top back and transferred the milk easily.
I used a standard bottle brush to clean it all with warm soapy water, then back on the steriliser ready for the next use.
I have already personally recommended this to all the breastfeeding mothers I know.
I would recommend this type of device to anyone thinking of breastfeeding. My wife used it from the outset to catch/express from the non feeding breast. It helped create a small but steady supply so I could help with some feeds, when she was tired or sore. (Would also stock the fridge with Multimam Compress too). Get one you won't be disappointed.
It is simple but a genius idea.
I can’t comment as to whether it loses its suction quickly because I have only used it for a brief time, but so far so good and hopefully it will stay this way.
It’s been the least stressful way to collect milk for me, as you just do it whilst you feed (or pump), so I’m not constantly watching to see how much I collected so far. Within a feed I have collected up to four ounces and could probably collect more if lo fed longer. Over the previous three feeds I have collected 11oz! A huge pressure off me when I’m desperate for some sleep and need husband to take over for a while.
The only slightly negative thing is sometimes I have to give it another squeeze to keep it in place, probably because my boobs are rather sizeable and awkward
I wish I would have gotten the pump sooner (my little one is 4 months now). Maybe I would have gotten more milk if I used this from day 1 (I no longer have "leakage", whereas previously I needed breast pads all the time, and I don't feel a let down anymore). I would recommend this pump - you can't beat it for the cost, comfort, and ease of use! But get it earlier then I did :). The one thing I would say is that the "lid" or dust cover doesn't "click" on, so you can't use the pump as a container - but it's easy to pour it into a container with a lid. And this pump is very easy to transport (unlike the expensive ones), and really easy to clean. I doubt I'll use my expensive pump again. In my opinion this is the only pump you need. If you want to pump more for storage, buy two!
Just as a p.s. I pretty much never rate anything higher than 4 stars - but this is definitely a 5 star product.
My wife and I have a now 3.5 month old and we have a $500+ breast pump setup that my wife has literally not used because of the insane ease of this product. It's unbelievable and I'm not even mad because her having engorged breasts in need of pumping are devastating to her and by extension to me.
With this item being so portable, easy to clean and simple we have no use for complicated pumps.
However, this might not hold up if you're back at work and need crazy heavy duty pumping, it will definitely handle all regular overflow and in between bottle fills.
The one point of note I will say is do yourself a favor and don't order just 1. Your wife will want the option for double barrel, upstairs/downstairs and I forgot it in another room and there's a closer option configurations. Plus, you may just not feel like washing one right now and having an additional one nearby would be a great lazy guy solution.
You're welcome in advance
Ich habe Zwillinge also füttere ich Zwilling Nr 1 und lasse die Pumpe an der anderen brust hängen und habe so für Zwilling nr 2 gleich eine ganze Mahlzeit fertig und füttere Zwilling Nr 2 dann mit der Flasche da sie sowieso nicht von der Brust trinken mag ist es die perfekte Lösung und eine super Team Arbeit.
Bei nur einem saugschwachen Baby oder zum abpumpen ohne Baby würde es wohl nicht so super klappen, außer man läuft über.
Aufjedenfall empfehle ich es weiter!!!!!!!!!!! Ein Tipp : paar Tropfen muttermilch drauf damit es gut ansaugt und ein becher zum abstellen oder Halten damit es nciht runterfallt, das kann ärgerlich werden!
Was ich noch super finde das es nciht aus Plastik ist.
Only bad thing is that the lid is not air tight so I store in zip lock bag whilst out and about
I use this while nursing my son on the opposite side to catch my let down and help keep my breast from getting engorged. This product works perfectly, it isn’t uncomfortable at all and provides just the right amount of suction.
It does however, loose suction as the collection of milk weighs down the bottle and can come off the breast (this happens with any type of pump device), so be sure to hold device onto breast with hand or pump bra.
This product allows me to easily collect 3-4oz In about 5-10 minutes! No hassle with cleaning and assembling multiple parts and SO much cheaper than other breast pumps!
Would highly recommend purchasing!
Better auction tip- a mom in my mom group showed me to flip the suction cup inside out (kind of backwards on itself. Squeeze the cup and place over boob. Then fold the suction cup back into place over your boob and it creates a great suction. It didn't fall off and I didn't have to hold it the whole time. --I'll try to post a picture and video-- use two hands lol and squeeze before you place on boob. Kinda hard video taping and trying to do it but it totally works!
As for customer service. I had one small random issue that was not their fault ((I don't want to give details due to people taking advantage of the company)) BUT let's just say they responded within a couple hours and fixed the entire situation without any further questions asked. It was unbelievable. I will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends when needed!
After not feeding my baby for 3-4 hours, I can get a solid 3oz from sitting this pump on one boob while feeding on the other, hands-free, steadily building up my freezer supply. The pump also does not need to be sterilised after the first use, we just rinse it in warm water.
I don't use the plug for it, and the lid doesn't attach very well as the whole pump is soft silicone, but you shouldn't leave your expressed milk out for too long anyways; get it in the fridge asap!
Basically, this pump will change expressing for you. I don't even bother with the time, hassle and discomfort of a manual or electric pump anymore!