Biotin - 5000mcg - 120 Capsules (4 Month Supply) Promotes Healthy Hair Skin & Nails
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- Biotin - also known as Vitamin H or B7 - is an essential B vitamin that promotes and supports vibrant, healthy hair, skin and nails.*
- A water soluble B vitamin, Biotin is not stored by the body, so supplies must be replenished. It is essential for cell growth, metabolism and the production of fatty acids and proteins.*
- Beauty from the inside - the production of the specialized proteins that make up hair, skin and nails require high levels of Biotin. This formula contains 5, 000 mcg of Vitamin B7 (Biotin) for healthy hair, skin and nails.*
- Nature's Lab stands behind its products 100% with a no questions asked SATISFACTION guarantee.
- Made from only the purest ingredients, Nature's Lab products are extensively lab tested for quality, consistency, and potency. Manufactured in the USA to the highest quality standards in a cGMP certified facility. Fda registered.
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 21.34 x 12.19 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 December 2017
- Manufacturer : DrVita Inc.
- ASIN : B00VFYXSUE
- Item Model Number : ZNLB13981
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Biotin is an essential water-soluble B vitamin that must be continually replenished in the body because it is not stored naturally. Biotin is necessary for cell growth, The production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of a variety of nutrients, fatty acids, and proteins.* it helps convert food into energy for the body through the breakdown of fatty acids and supports the work of enzymes for a healthy intestinal tract.* Biotin also assists in various metabolic reactions involving the transfer of carbon dioxide in the body.* Biotin is found in many cosmetics and health products. It is often recommended as a dietary supplement to support hair and skin health as well as to help strengthen brittle and weak nails.* Biotin may even promote hair growth and stronger, healthier hair and nails in individuals with a Biotin deficiency.*