|Package Dimensions||20.83 x 15.75 x 8.64 cm; 316.38 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Neewer|
|Item Weight||316 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Neewer® Black Metal Microphone Boompole Support Holder
- Fit on C-Stands and Mic Stands
- Coated to protect your boompole
- 3-1/2" stainless steel shaft fits securely in your grip head
- Extra-wide yoke permits easy positioning. No clamping jaws to stress your boompole
- Reduce operator fatigue
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
- With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer focuses on photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products to photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world. We have listened to our customers and developed the items that meet their needs. Our items are not only desirable for their function, but also for the value that comes with the Neewer brand.
Neewer Microphone Boompole Support Holder
- It is designed to help fix position of microphone when recording, allowing boompole to be mounted on C-stands and microphone stands. Release your hands to hold the boompole, it would be a wonderful choice to reduce the user fatigue, making your work much easier.
- No clamping jaws to stress your boompole.
- Material: Metal
- Dimension: 6.9"x 5.3"x 2.8"/17.5cm x 13.5cm x 7cm (LxWxH)
- Note: Boompole Holder ONLY! Other Accessories in the picture(Microphone, Boompole,etc) NOT Included!
- 1x Stainless Steel Boompole Holder
Get Your Hands Free! Wonderful Microphone Boompole Holder
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is dangerous and shouldn't be allowed to be sold. I contacted Amazon about this and they said they would look into it - months later this dangerous trash is still here being listed in promotions. Run away. You only need to make a mistake like this once before someone gets hurt.
No where does it claim to be a 1/2" thick shank. In fact none of the pro ones are 1/2" either. It's definitely made of steel and is not nickel plated and then painted silver as suggested. Its more than strong enough to hold any boompole/mic/blimp combo and I cant see any bending at all. Definitely worth the price of entry.
I've had no issue mounting it in a c-stand. c-stands have multiple sized holes so not sure how someone could not use this and have it be effective.