- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Neewer 43-inch / 110cm 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector with Bag - Translucent, Silver, Gold, White and Black
- 43-inch / 110cm 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector with Bag - Translucent, Silver, Gold, White and Black
- This reflector fits any standard reflector holders
- Five surfaces: Gold, Silver, White, Black and Translucent
- Size open: 43" (110cm)
- Size collapsed: 15" (35 cm)
There is a newer model of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 41.02 x 4.01 x 38.99 cm; 680.39 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Neewer
- ASIN : B002ZIMEMW
- Item Model Number : 10000076
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,292 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Neewer 43-inch 110cm 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector with Bag Silver Gold White & Black.Comes with silver, gold, black, white and translucent reflectors.These are the most popular reflectors in photograph. Silver - for contrast and increase highlights
Gold - achieve warm glowing skin tones
Black - block out unwanted light
White - produce neutral color temperature
Translucent - for softer look without shadow A Must For Studio Or Outdoor Photography!
Durable and flexible steel spring frame insures easy spreading and closing.It also folds into a easy to carry pouch for added convenience.
Package includes:5 x 110 cm / 43-inch, collapsible disc reflectors
1 x black round portable carrying bag
Size open: 43 inches (110 cm)
Size collapsed: 15 inches (35 cm) round
Fits any standard reflector holder
Product Dimensions: 16.2 x 1.6 x 15.4 inches
Product Weight: 1.5 pounds
Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
The silver side is very reflective and brightens both shadows and highlights but does not change the color of the available light.The gold side side works basically the same way while adding a warmer color to the image.The white side brightens up the shadows to produce a softer light. It is not as bright as the silver side so you can get closer to your subject. The black side just the opposite and is used to subtract light and create shadows in certain areas. Using Diffusers: In the middle of the frame is a translucent material which is used as a diffuser. This side is usually held directly above the subject to soften the sun¡¯s natural light. It will always go between the light source and the subject.
From the manufacturer
Easily folded into a carry pouch for adgreat convenience.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer is a global leader in photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products that have been tested by expert photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world with great user experience from all of them. Excellent value is a core tenant of our brand, and we stand behind every item with a lifetime support.
Neewer 43"/110cm 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector with Bag
Meet Different Photography Needs for Photography Photo Studio Lighting & Outdoor Lighting
- Translucent Panel with 4 Color Cover can help increase Photography creation.
- Durable and flexible steel spring frame insures easy spreading and closing.
- Translucent Panel: Used as a diffuser. It is usually held directly above the subject to soften the sun's natural light.
- Silver Cover: Very reflective and brighten both shadows and highlights but does not change the color of the available light.
- Gold Cover: Work basically the same way while adding a warmer color to the image.
- White Cover: Brighten up the shadows to produce a softer light. It is not as bright as the silver side so you can get closer to your subject.
- Black Cover: Subtract light and create shadows in certain areas.